6.12-6.21

Chapter 112 – The President (12)
Yan Jing Ze kissed Jian Yunxiu several times and then asked Jian Yunxiu if there is a niche website abroad where people can post piano music.

There are such websites, of course. Jian Yunxiu said that a certain musicians association that his teacher introduced him has an internal website where he can publish some of his works.

"If you don't plan to put those songs into the album, you can publish them on that website," Yan Jing Ze suggested.

"Why publish?" Jian Yunxiu asked.

"Let more people hear your music, isn't it good?" Yan Jing Ze asked.

The owner of that Twitter published a lot of songs that Jian Yunxiu hasn't released publicly, making Jian Yunxiu, the original author, a plagiarist. Such behavior is really disgusting.

But he couldn't find that person...

"Alright." Jian Yunxiu nodded.

Yan Jing Ze doesn't know much about music, copyrights, and so on. At the moment, he's just making blind suggestions, but Jian Yunxiu likes to play the piano and likes music. He doesn't care about other things. He is not too concerned about music copyrights. After hearing Yan Jing Ze said so, he directly agreed.

The two said they'd do it and they did it, and that night, they uploaded a piece of music played by Jian Yunxiu to the website. At the suggestion of Yan Jing Ze, Jian Yunxiu also contacted his teacher abroad.

It was also after talking with Jian Yunxiu that Yan Jing Ze learned about the specific circumstances of Jian Yunxiu's study of music abroad.

Yan Jing Ze told Old Cai before that Jian Yunxiu fell out with his family because he liked men.

But this is actually just his guess, he just said it casually, and the result... what he said turned out to be the truth.

Jian Yunxiu's mother died of dystocia. He has never enjoyed maternal love since he was a child. His father Jian Qishan is busy with work and is not very concerned about his son. The two do not see each other several times a year. Occasionally, when they meet, Jian Qishan just asks him a few questions about his studies and tells him to study hard.

Jian Yunxiu only liked music since he was a child, but because of his father's supervision, he still studied hard and his grades were good... Until he met "Wang Shengchao" and found that he liked men.

He is a particularly straightforward person. When the original owner transferred away, he went looking around for someone, and when the family found out that something was wrong and questioned him, he said again that he liked a man.

The son who has been raised for more than 10 years actually likes men... Jian Qishan was furious, and immediately sent Jian Yunxiu to the hospital for "treatment".

In fact, in the past, Jian Yunxiu only liked being clean at best. After being sent to "treatment", he developed serious addiction to cleanliness and some psychological disorders. Later, he found a psychologist abroad, and he got a little better. At least now, his cleanliness addiction does not affect his life.

At that time, Jian Yunxiu was sent for "treatment" for a few months. He became so thin and bony. In the end, Jian Yunxiu's grandfather couldn't bear it. He spent money to send Jian Yunxiu out of the country and found a piano teacher to go there.

But even though Mr. Jian did this, he didn't like Jian Yunxiu and couldn't understand him. In any case, since Jian Yunxiu went abroad, except for giving money, the Jian family didn't care about him.

Fortunately, Jian Yunxiu was lucky and met a teacher who loves talent.

He just left the country and showed his incomparable talent in front of that piano teacher, who immediately recommended him to a well-known pianist. And finally, after some tossing and turning, he also studied under one of the most famous pianists in the world and attended a world-renowned music school on the recommendation of that pianist.