9.20(end)

Chapter 196 – Rich Second Generation (20 – End)

Lu Ruiqun has always had opinions on Yan Jing Ze.

When his grandfather was still alive, Yan Jing Ze chased him, but he didn't feel bad, he just thought he had a little brother.

But when his grandfather became seriously ill and asked him to be engaged to Yan Jing Ze, he felt that Yan Jing Ze was taking advantage of his situation.

In recent years, he has been very indifferent to Yan Jing Ze, but Yan Jing Ze has not given up, which makes him more confident.

Now Yan Jing Ze said he was going to withdraw from the marriage, he was stunned on the spot, suspecting that he had heard it wrong: "Are you going to withdraw?"

"Yes, I want to withdraw. The lawyer is outside and the agreement has been drawn up," Yan Jing Ze said happily. Back then, the original owner and Lu Ruiqun got engaged, and they signed an agreement. If it weren't for this, the withdrawal wouldn't be so troublesome.

Shareholders: "..." Seeing Yan Jing Ze's smile on his face and the light tone of voice, there is no doubt that he is really happy.

Lu Ruiqun was the only one who needed their sympathy.

Recently, Lu Ruiqun has been very active and contacted them in various ways, but none of them stood by his side. Yan Jing Ze bought Wang Dingtao's shares through his connection, but he did not even stand by his side...

But this is also Lu Ruiqun's own stupidity.

Even if he cheated, why was he not careful and let people get the handle?

The shareholders continued to watch the jokes, and Lu Jingxiu sat in the main seat, fiddling his mobile phone in his hand with a cold face.

When he put down the phone, the lawyer came in with the agreement.

Lu Ruiqun glanced at the lawyer, then at Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing Ze has been arguing with him many times over the years, but he has never mentioned "withdrawal". In the past month, Yan Jing Ze has been indifferent. In the past few days, Yan Jing Ze has not answered the phone...

Lu Ruiqun suddenly realized that Yan Jing Ze really wanted to divorce, and he might even have been preparing for a long time.

He fiercely stood up and looked at Yan Jing Ze: "You tricked me?"

Yan Jing Ze wanted to divorce him a long time ago, but he didn't show anything, and through him bought the shares in Wang Dingtao's hand...

"What did I trick you into?" Yan Jing Ze leaned back in his chair and looked at Lu Ruiqun with a smile, "What are you angry about? You cheated and slept with my friend, I'm not even angry."

Lu Ruiqun was a little embarrassed, but still said, "I will not withdraw!"

"Then these photos, I'll print a few more copies and go give them away" Yan Jing Ze said.

Lu Ruiqun looked at Yan Jing Ze incredulously.

Yan Jing Ze looked at him calmly.

The previous Yan Jing Ze was full of silver hair, he gave people a feeling of unreliability. Now he is different.

His hair has been dyed black and he is also wearing a black suit today. The whole person looks much more stable. At this moment, when he is looking at him, Lu Ruiqun even unconsciously has a little faint feeling.

"Sign it," Yan Jing Ze said.

Lu Ruiqun took the agreement, only to realize that Yan Jing Ze had already signed it.