7.9

Chapter 133 – Rogue Scholar (9)

Yan Jing Ze doesn't know what kind of person he was before, but now... he is just a person who just does what he says.

After making the decision to go to the imperial examination, Yan Jing Ze immediately began to think about how to do it.

The work of copying books must continue. He is still too poor and needs to make more money. In addition, he has to read more books.

With this in mind, Yan Jing Ze immediately looked at the shopkeeper: "Shopkeeper, are you looking for people to stay in the store to copy books?"

The shopkeeper was stunned and then said: "Young Master Wei wants to come to my place to copy books?"

Professional copying is not easy to do. Many people will have various problems with their body after doing it for a long time. The body will have a variety of problems, back problems, neck problems, shoulder problems, wrist problems, it's endless.

Generally, only poor scholars who really have no money would do this job.

"No, I'll copy the book," Yan Jing Ze said.

The shopkeeper: "..."

The bookstore shopkeeper looked at Yan Da in shock.

In fact, people in Donggu County are afraid of Yan Da, the reason is not really because of how Yan Da bullies people... A large part of the reason is related to Yan Da's height and appearance.

He is only as tall as Yan Da's shoulders and he has to raise his head to see the appearance of Yan Da.

In addition, although Yan Da's appearance is good, it is full of fierceness. Just his blank face can already scare a lot of people.

In addition, Yan Da's job is a thug, and he often does things like eating and not giving money in the county... Naturally, everyone is unwilling to provoke him.

The bookstore's shopkeeper was getting older, so he was not too scared to talk to him. It was just that he was stunned to hear that such a person was going to copy the book.

"I copied these books." Yan Jing Ze pointed to the thick pile of paper.

As soon as Yan Jing Ze came, the few scholars who were staying in the bookstore, followed Wei Lingyuan and left. Thus, only the shopkeeper heard the words of Yan Jing Ze.

The shopkeeper of the bookstore was particularly speechless: "Do you recognize characters?" How could Yan Da, who had been hanging around in the county seat ever since he was young and had never read a book, be able to read? And how could he possibly copy books?

What's more, this book cannot be written without ten years of practice.

"I can read and I can write it to you," Yan Jing Ze said.

"Shopkeeper, these books were indeed copied by Brother Yan!" Wei Lingxiu also hurriedly spoke for Yan Jing Ze: "Brother Yan never forgets anything."

The two of them were too confident and determined... The bookstore shopkeeper glanced at Yan Jing Ze suspiciously, and took out a pen and paper.

Yan Jing Ze just lifted his pen to write and quickly wrote the beginning of a section of "Three Character Classic" which was exactly the same as the one on the stack of paper next to it.

The shopkeeper: "..."

There is a yard behind the bookstore where the shopkeeper's residence is located, and there is also a room dedicated to people who copy books.