10.8-10.9

Chapter 206 – Demon Sect Leader (8)

The next day, Yan Jing Ze took Yan Xiu and many shadow guards and left the Demon Sect Headquarters in a grand procession.

In fact, it can't be said that it is grand, many shadow guards are hidden, and only those young shadow guards are following him, although there are many, but not that many.

Seeing this situation, there must be some news circulating inside the Demon Sect – the Leader went out and even the little shadow guards who had not finished training yet had to be brought. Really afraid of death...

And what happened next also verified this.

They thought that after their leader left the Demon Sect, he would go to harm the righteous martial arts sects. As a result...their leader, with so many shadow guards, stayed in the domain of the Demon Sect and didn't dare to leave!

Moreover, he stayed for half a month just in the small town under the Demon Sect Mountain!

In the past half month, he also took his little lover, and one by one gave trouble to those who sold rubbish to the shadow guards at high prices!

Although their leader took his little lover into the shop, he sat on the stool brought by the shadow guard and didn't talk. It was his little lover who was looking for trouble with the shopkeepers who cheated those shadow guards. But him acting like this also makes people speechless—is he spoiling his little lover too much, or is there something wrong with his brain? The leader of the dignified Demon Sect even does this kind of thing!

After analyzing it, the right guardian felt that he should be spoiling his little lover too much.

Perhaps, that Master Jing used to live at the bottom of the hierarchy, but now that he has achieved his ambition, he has begun to show off his power...

The shops that dared to pit the shadow guards were basically opened by the Demon Sect people. As soon as the leader entered, the shopkeepers immediately sent gifts to apologize, but he didn't accept the gifts and had to tell people clearly... Obviously, he wants to rely on the leader as the backer to show off his power everywhere.

This person is really stupid, and the little leader who favors such a person is also not smart.

However, these two people don't do anything else, they really cherish life...

The Demon Sect's territory is not large, but in that piece of land, they have not walked far for five months!

Yan Jing Ze really cherishes his life and cherishes the life of the shadow guards.

He didn't want the shadow guards to be injured, so he didn't go far.

Anyway, he just wanted these shadow guards to learn to be a normal person. There is still a small city in the sphere of influence of the Demon Sect, which is enough to use.

Yan Jing Ze first took the shadow guards, who had been pitted, to reason with people, so that they could learn. And then took the large group to leave the town to some other places, and finally lived in that small city for more than three months.

He asked the shadow guards to observe the outside world every day, and also bought a lot of story books and such to tell them stories... These shadow guards are becoming more and more like individuals, and there are even some shadow guards that reveal something unique about them.

For example, since Shadow Twelve heard him tell a ghost story, he began to be afraid of ghosts, and would sleep with other shadow guards.

For example, Shadow Thirty-Nine especially likes to cook, and he can make meals comparable to a master chef.