10.15

Chapter 213 – Demon Sect Leader (15)

Under the moonlight, the young man in brocade clothes lightly killed his former Demon Sect's Left Guardian under his palm, then turned his head and smiled at himself...

Yan Xiu's heartbeat speeded up suddenly.

Of course, his master is very handsome and beautiful.

It's just that the master is so ruthless to the Left Guardian, surely, he won't be merciful to his subordinates?

In addition, Liu Zhiqing has fallen into the hands of the master. After that, will he no longer need to exist?

Yan Xiu didn't know how to react for a while, so he stood in a daze.

The strong people among the martial artists have already been tapped by Yan Jing Ze, and the rest are not to be feared. Yan Jing Ze said: "These people don't need to be killed, just tap the acupuncture points and tie them up."

"Yes, Master!" the shadow guards said together, their voices booming.

Their master's strength has recovered, and they are all very happy now!

For a while, even the shadow guard who was used to the expressionless face showed a smile on his face.

Those martial arts people are different. At this time, each and every one of them are already very terrified, so much so that their livers and gallbladders are splitting.

Just a short while ago, they were happy that they could kill the Demon Sect Leader along with his shadow guards, but they didn't expect the situation to change in the blink of an eye.

These masters, they unexpectedly all fell into the hands of the Demon Sect Leader!

Zhu Lianying's face was full of disbelief.

Yan Jing Ze didn't tap on his speech acupuncture points, he was able to speak. But it was not until this moment that he finally spoke with difficulty: "You are the Demon Sect Leader?"

"Yes." Yan Jing Ze smiled at Zhu Lianying, looking particularly innocent.

"It's impossible..." Zhu Lianying was in a daze.

Because of the Left Guardian, he knows the situation of the Demon Sect very well, and naturally he also knows such a person as "Master Jing".

He had come to investigate secretly before, and he had also seen this "Master Jing".

This person is obviously the male pet of the Demon Sect Leader, how can he become the Demon Sect Leader?

If he is the Demon Sect Leader, who is the leader before?

Even though Zhu Lianying couldn't move his neck, his eyes still looked at Yan Xiu.

"Ah Xiu is my lover." Yan Jing Ze explained to him.

Zhu Lianying's expression changed when he heard this.

Before, he was surprised that the "Demon Sect Leader" looked like Liu Zhiqing, but now that Yan Jing Ze said so, he suddenly thought of a possibility—could it be that the "Ah Xiu" before is the stand-in that the Demon Sect Leader found after he lost Liu Zhiqing?

His beloved one was in someone's mind... Zhu Lianying's face is blue.

Today, not only will he die at the hands of the Demon Sect Leader, but he may even be robbed of his beloved... This is a big blow to him.

Zhu Lianying was very angry, on the other hand, Yan Xiu heard what Yan Jing Ze said, and the whole person trembled—the master actually called him "lover"?