6.23-6.24 (extra)

Chapter 123 – The President (23 – Extra 1)
At first, when Yan Jing Ze spent all day with Jian Yunxiu and did not work properly, Yan Guoqi was very dissatisfied.

He earned so much money and eventually must be given to his son, but if his son only knows how to play, can he keep the family business?

Also, his son likes men, so he won't have a grandson! So, what's the use of making so much money?

But he had a bad relationship with his son, and he didn't dare to criticize his son, so he could only get anxious, and by the way, make complaints with those old friends who are about the same value and status as him.

Friends of Yan Guoqi all comforted Yan Guoqi, saying that the management company can find professional managers, as for not having children... Isn't it possible to go abroad for surrogacy now?

And everyone is more or less the same. Although their children are a little better than Yan Jing Ze and don't like men, they still refuse to get married when they are already in their 30s...

Yan Guoqi can only sigh: "Alas, the child matter, I am planning to let him surrogate. But he only knows how to run after a man. How can we live in the future when we have no money?"

"How can there be no money, you leave more money for the child. The interest alone, he will not be able to spend it!" Yan Guoqi's friends said one after another, but their hearts are a little proud – although their children have many shortcomings, but at least they are better than Yan Jing Ze and have a bright future!

However, a few years passed in the blink of an eye...

Ha ha!

Yan Guoqi complained all day long. His son who supposedly only knows how to fall in love and doesn't care about the company, has made the company much bigger!

They heard that he only goes to the office for two or three hours every morning!

In just two or three hours, he was able to read the documents while having meetings and still handle everything perfectly... Yan Guoqi was actually not complaining about his son, but showing off his son, right?

Everyone was feeling sour and suddenly discovered that a powerful foreign investor who had risen suddenly in abroad turned out to be Yan Jing Ze.

His speed of making money is as fast as a wild horse!

Well, they also wanted to use a better adjective than "wild horse", but they were uncomfortable... In fact, at first, they wanted to use "wild dog" to describe Yan Jing Ze.

Those people who had once comforted Yan Guoqi, now when they see Yan Guoqi, each and every one of them "ha ha ha ha" constantly.

Hearing Yan Guoqi complain about his son's refusal to manage Qisheng, they were even a bit tempted to have a fight with Yan Guoqi.

This old man is too ungrateful! There is such a good son and is still not satisfied!

As for Yan Jing Ze liking men... their children still refuse to get married!

So, when Yan Guoqi wanted to discuss the education of children with people outside, he found that no one was willing to talk to him about this.

He can only go home and talk to his wife.

Over the years, Yan Guoqi did not cheat less. But he is not unable to control himself, he just doesn't want to worry and purely just wants to enjoy.

But he is a sober person and he has a brain.

For example, he knows clearly that it was for money that he went to court his father-in-law and married his wife. These people have nothing to be sorry for him, but rather kind to him.