8.14-8.15

Chapter 165 – Mine Owner (14)

Before Xia Qiqi transmigrated inside a book, she just graduated from high school, and she was almost an ordinary little girl in her previous life.

She doesn't know how to read people's faces, and even her S-level mental power, she's not skilled in using it – she didn't grow up in this place and get used to using mental power, she always forgets she has it.

After she crossed over, everything went smoothly.

The original owner is not favored in the Xia family, but since she traversed and showed her talent, her status in the Xia family has become higher and higher. Everyone in the Xia family is holding her in high regard.

When she came into contact with Fu Fei, Fu Fei had not been recognized by Cossack, he was still an orphan. Therefore, from the beginning, Fu Fei had a good impression of her. Although at first, she was treated a little cold, but later she was treated better and better.

As a result, Xia Qiqi retained a naivety and trusted the contents of the book very much.

Although there was an accident with Xia Weicheng not dying, there is nothing wrong with Fu Fei's father being a marshal!

Xia Qiqi looked at Fu Fei affectionately.

Fu Fei's expression froze.

When Xia Zixiu helped people to sort out their mental power, Fu Fei was very angry. Because of this, he said several times in front of Xia Qiqi that Xia Qiqi should not do this kind of thing.

When Xia Qiqi agreed, he was very satisfied, but now...

Fu Fei didn't know how to react at this moment. Something happened to his father. If his father's mental power level drops, can his father still be the commander of the Eighth Legion?

At this time, Fu Fei did not know that his father was no longer the commander of the Eighth Legion.

"Qiqi, I'm not kidding!" Fu Fei said, "You come back with me."

Xia Qiqi smiled and said, "I'm not kidding either..."

"Pfft." The laughter suddenly sounded.

Fu Fei and Xia Qiqi turned their heads together, and they saw Yan Jing Ze and Xia Zixiu.

Before Xia Qiqi came over, Xia Zixiu didn't want to run into Xia Qiqi, so he pulled Yan Jing Ze and hid. The two of them also reduced their mental power. As a result, when they were hiding, Fu Fei suddenly came, and they heard the dialogue between Fu Fei and Xia Qiqi.

Yan Jing Ze did not hold back and laughed.

He was a little curious about what Fu Fei was thinking at this time... hahahahaha!

When Fu Fei saw Yan Jing Ze, anger emerged from his eyes.

Knowing that Xia Zixiu hadn't received his love letter back then, and that everything before was a misunderstanding, he had a different opinion about Xia Zixiu again, and he also looked down upon Xia Zixiu's bond partner.

He's just a mine owner from a remote planet, so why did he get Xia Zixiu?

Fu Fei's anger was obvious and Xia Zixiu immediately stood in front of Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing Ze, on the other hand, likes this approach of his beloved very much. As a warrior, he is taller than Xia Zixiu. At this moment, he slightly stood on tiptoe, and put his chin on Xia Zixiu's head, and said to Fu Fei: "I heard that you can't accept your auxiliary master to comb others' mental power? It's not easy to find such an auxiliary master to your liking, so you must keep the person well!"