9.10

Chapter 186 – Rich Second Generation (10)

Lu Ruiqun described Lu Jingxiu as a person with extreme personalities who would abuse others.

To be honest, people who don't know Lu Jingxiu, seeing only some of Lu Jingxiu's outside appearance, it's really easy for them to believe Lu Ruiqun's words.

Lu Jingxiu is indeed short-tempered and moody. Yan Jing Ze recently worked as a life assistant for him. He often sees him getting angry after driving away certain subordinates. Sometimes, he will look particularly gloomy.

In addition, his reputation has not been very good.

As soon as he took over the Lu family, he drastically carried out a series of reforms on the Lu family. Many of the Lu family's elderly were driven away mercilessly by him and some were even sent to prison by him.

Not only that, but afterwards he drove his mother and nephew out of the Lu family home.

At that time, don't know how many people were gossiping about Lu Jingxiu behind his back.

That is to say, afterwards, Lu Jingxiu remained in seclusion, and did not need to resort to dirty tricks in the business field, slowly, everyone's opinion changed.

Seeing that he did not get married and did not have children, he was also good to Lu Ruiqun, people began to think that Lu Ruiqun will be his successor.

"He used to hit me...but it's because I made him unhappy..." Lu Ruiqun sighed over the phone.

Yan Jing Ze: "..." He was not like the original owner, he believed Lu Ruiqun's claims just because he saw Lu Jingxiu hit someone. Now, Lu Ruiqun even said this to him trying to imply something...

Lu Jingxiu hit Lu Ruiqun? This is impossible! Lu Jingxiu hurt himself, he was sure of that.

"So, he hit you?" Yan Jing Ze was full of mockery, but it was a pity that Lu Ruiqun on the other end of the phone couldn't see it.

"Actually, it's nothing, I have my grandma to take care of it." Lu Ruiqun said, "Jing Ze, I heard that you live in Lu's villa now?"

Lu Ruiqun specifically contacted Yan Jing Ze in order to get Yan Jing Ze to tell him something about Lu Jingxiu.

It would be better if Yan Jing Ze could find some trouble for Lu Jingxiu – Yan Jing Ze acts as Lu Jingxiu's life assistant and accompanies him every day, there are too many places where he can find trouble for Lu Jingxiu.

"Yes," Yan Jing Ze said.

After a few moments of false talk with Lu Ruiqun, he learned a lot of true and false information about Lu Jingxiu that he did not know before.

The words of Lu Ruiqun that smear Lu Jingxiu can be directly ignored, in addition, according to Lu Ruiqun, Lu Jingxiu's health is very poor, has serious psychological problems, and suffers from insomnia all the time.

Yan Jing Ze only felt unable to breathe.

How hard has it been for Lu Jingxiu over the past few years?

Now, can he help Lu Jingxiu?

Yan Jing Ze thought about it, and realized that he couldn't help anything... Wait, he seemed to have helped.

Lu Jingxiu has insomnia, but he gives him massage these days and Lu Jingxiu can always fall asleep quickly.

Is it because of this that Lu Jingxiu is particularly tolerant of him crawling into his bed every night?

When Yan Jing Ze was thinking about Lu Jing Xiu, on the other side, Lu Ruiqun frowned slightly when he hung up the phone.

He felt that the tone of Yan Jing Ze's voice was not quite right.