2.22(extra)

Chapter Thirty-Nine – Genius Slacker (Extra 2)

The year of Yan Jing Ze and Cheng An Xiu, probably because there were two gods sprinting in front of them, making others feel embarrassed not to study, the overall results were quite good, and there were quite a few successful people.

    These people all know Cheng An Xiu and Yan Jing Ze.

    Even those who weren't students of No.1 High School of their year, there were many who knew Yan Jing Ze or Cheng An Xiu.

After the two men talked with the backseat classmate, many more came to say hello.

    If others don't ask, Yan Jing Ze will not take the initiative to talk about him and Cheng An Xiu, but if someone asks, he will give a generous answer.

Those who are not in their grade are fine, but after hearing about it, they're surprised, but that's about it.

    In recent years, the social atmosphere has become more open, and there are more things about men and men relationship. So, they didn't make a fuss, and many of them had even directly blessed Yan Jing Ze and Cheng An Xiu.

    After all, these two people really match each other.

    But some people in their same year were all dumbfounded.

    A person who used to study in Class 2 looked at Cheng An Xiu in shock: "I saw you fighting in the toilet once..."

    Cheng An Xiu: "...we didn't fight."

    "Then what were you doing in the toilet?" The man asked subconsciously.

    Cheng An Xiu turned his head and looked at him blankly: "What do you think a young couple can do in the toilet?"

    The man who asked: "!!!" Because his thoughts were too pure, what did he miss?!

    Also, can you stop saying things like that with a cold face, Cheng An Xiu?

    Your image is falling apart!

    At this time, someone in Class 1 group chat asked: "Who attended the school celebration? Do you know who Yan Jing Ze's girlfriend is? Is it someone from our school?"

    Yan Jing Ze's back seat classmate replied: "It's our schoolmate, also in our class."

    The people in the group chat were shocked: "It turned out to be in our class? Who the hell is it?"

    "The girls in our class! Come out, quick!! Tell us the truth!"

"Yan Jing Ze clearly did not pay attention to the girls in our class!"

    ......

    Yu Liming couldn't help but reply, "Maybe it's not a girl......."

    Backseat classmate also replied: "Not a girl."

   People from Class 1 were shocked again: "It's not a girl, but a boy?"

    "Yan Jing Ze likes men?"

    "Wait, Yu Liming! Is it you! You were pestering Yan Jing Ze all day!"

    "Yes, Yu Liming, I tried to introduce you to a girl last time and you still didn't want it!"
    ...

    Yu Liming is speechless. When did he pester Yan Jing Ze? He was running errands for Yan Jing Ze, OK! "Don't talk nonsense, I'm just a little brother!"

    "Who is it?" Everyone was puzzled.

    When the backseat classmate saw these people's confusion, there was a comfortable feeling of 'everyone was drunk and I alone was sober'.