Arc 5 Little White Face

Chapter Seventy-Three – Little White Face/Pretty Boy(1)

On June 1, 20X0, a giant asteroid appeared in the telescopes of some astronomers, and after some calculations, it was also found that the asteroid would hit the Earth in six months, bringing a devastating disaster to mankind.

The countries joined together and used all kinds of state-of-the-art spacecraft and missiles to destroy the asteroid before it hit the Earth.

  The asteroid that was originally a whole was eventually blown into countless pieces that fell into the atmosphere and were scattered all over the Earth.

Immediately afterwards, an unknown virus swept the world within hours, infecting a third of the world's population.

People infected by this virus die instantly and soon rise again, turning into a terrible creature – the zombie.

They are obviously dead, unconscious, but still able to move, and will chase the living humans and eat them.

And all the people they wounded, within an hour or a few days, will become the same walking dead as them.

In addition, the fragments of the asteroid fell into the Earth, the Earth's magnetic field also suddenly weakened. A large number of charged solar particles bombarded the Earth, the Earth's dense power grid and satellites outside the atmosphere suddenly became scrap metal, the world lost power, the Internet instantly disappeared, and cell phones did not work.

Humanity ushered in the end times.

Thankfully, when God pressed down a towering mountain on the road to human existence, he blazed a trail through it – and some very lucky people awakened to psychic powers in the post-apocalyptic world.

November 20X1, Suburb of H City, University City.

H City is a provincial capital city with many well-known universities. The end times came suddenly more than a year ago, and college students living on campus suffered heavy losses.

The first batch of zombies appeared too suddenly. Some dormitories, although only one person became a zombie, but the people living with that person inevitably were injured and infected with the virus in an unsuspecting situation.

There were quite a few dorm rooms that ended up being a total loss.

At the same time, communication methods were completely out of order and the electricity and water were cut off, which made those surviving students, who had not yet entered the society, panicked.

Fortunately, at this time, the president of the Z Students' Union, Zhou Wenxiu, who had awakened powerful fire ability, stepped forward and began to help the students in the school and the people around him.

He led people to save survivors, to kill zombies, to collect food ...... Under Zhou Wenxiu's leadership and organization, they established the "University City Security Base", centered on the many universities in H City.

The surviving college students and those who were rescued worked together to build the base better and better. The college students, who had been ridiculed for their lack of hands-on skills, also began to make all kinds of useful things to improve their living conditions...

More than a year has passed, the zombies outside are getting stronger and stronger, and the people in the university city security base are getting more and more. The strength of the psychics has advanced by leaps and bounds in the battle, but the strongest person in the entire base is still the base founder and manager – Zhou Wenxiu.

Zhou Wenxiu used to be the president of the student council, but now he is the president of the University City Security Base Management Association and is in charge of the entire base.