Arc 12 Senior Brother

Chapter 233 – Senior Brother (1)

Xuan Ming Sect, Bi Xiao Peak.

Xuan Ming Sect is one of the largest sects in the realm of cultivation, and Bi Xiao Peak, which is where the head of Xuan Ming Sect lives, is also one of the places with the highest spiritual energy in the Xuan Ming Sect.

At this moment, at the top of Bi Xiao Peak, in a small courtyard, Yan Jing Ze suddenly woke up.

His head was a little dizzy, and while in a trance, he seemed to see some figures flashing in front of him. Each of them gave him an indescribable sense of familiarity, as if they were part of his body.

He loves these people deeply.

Wait, is he such a philanderer? Loves so many people?

That shouldn't be right! He clearly thinks he is a dedicated person!

Yan Jing Ze frowned, trying to see what those people looked like, but couldn't see clearly no matter what.

He didn't know who he was or where he was. He just faintly felt that he should have traversed.

This body shouldn't belong to him!

However, he felt a little familiar with this world.

Who is he dressed as? Will he be in danger if he has no memory at all? And who are those people he thinks he liked, and who is he?

Yan Jing Ze thought so, and began to observe the surrounding environment.

He was in an empty room, sitting on a futon.

The room was empty, there was nothing, but there were some beautiful stones placed in a circle around his body. On those stone, there was a burst of energy overflowing and flooding the air around him.

He inexplicably had some dislike for these energies, but his thoughts turned, and he directly absorbed them. He didn't know if it was because he absorbed them too fast, those stones instantly turned into powder.

After absorbing the surrounding energy, Yan Jing Ze felt a lot more comfortable, but still couldn't figure out where he was. At this time, he couldn't remember the figure that he had vaguely remembered before.

It was as if it was just a dream he had.

Holding his head, Yan Jing Ze sighed.

He became a philanderer, could it be because... he would always forget the people he used to like?

Yan Jing Ze was struggling, and suddenly he felt someone approaching. He frowned, looked at the door, and saw someone open the door and walked in.

It was a young man wearing a green Daoist robe with a slightly chubby figure, and as soon as he entered, he looked angrily at Yan Jing Ze: "Senior Brother! Senior Brother Su had such an incident, and you didn't even go to check on him?"

Yan Jing Ze was expressionless, and looked at this person coldly—who is this person? And who is Senior Brother Su?

Probably because Yan Jing Ze's expression was too cold, this person gulped and said with some uneasiness: "Senior Brother, Senior Brother Su likes you the most... Go and see him, he..."

After speaking, there were even tears in this person's eyes.

Yan Jing Ze didn't know anything about the current situation. He didn't want to go out to meet people, lest they find out that he is different, but for some reason, he suddenly wanted to see that Senior Brother Su.

Even so... Yan Jing Ze stood up and said coldly, "Lead the way."

The slightly chubby young man breathed a sigh of relief, turned around and went out of the house, and with a point of his toes, he floated out.