7.13

Chapter 137 – Rogue Scholar (13)

The other people copying books in the Wei Family Bookstore were in a room with multiple people, but Yan Jing Ze was different, he was alone in a room.

At this moment, he is standing in front of his desk writing.

Ordinary people in Donggu County wear short clothes and trousers. If the family is not wealthy, women also wear trousers, after all, it is more convenient and cost-effective – wearing an extra skirt over the pants is bound to cost more fabric.

However, rich people tend to dress more carefully. Women must wear skirts, while men often wear long robes with big lapels.

Of course, different identities have different dresses, and they will also be worn with waistcoats and the like.

Yan Jing Ze is not a rich man.

After it got cold, he had a cotton jacket and a pair of cotton pants made for him, and now he is wearing a cotton jacket and cotton pants, standing at the table writing.

Because he was too tall, he had to bend down a lot.

In short, there is no image.

Li Xiucai and others looked particularly speechless, but at this moment, Yan Jing Ze started to write!

This time he chose a large piece of paper, penned with dragons and snakes, and wrote a poem: "may you have a successful career as an official,
uncorrupted like a bowl of clean water in the world. when the auspicious air rushes in from the four seas, great fortune will definitely follow."

Previously, Yan Jing Ze wrote in small print, but this time it was written in big print.

Small characters and large characters are written differently, after Yan Jing Ze finished writing, he felt dissatisfied.

However, Li Xiucai and others were already stunned.

This Yan Da, unexpectedly recognizes characters!

He also wrote such a good calligraphy!

This handwriting is so powerful and majestic that the person writing it must be a broad-minded one.

Li Xiucai and the others looked at Yan Jing Ze and couldn't help but wonder—could it be that the things they had heard before about Yan Da were all false?

Stunned, Li Xiucai and others were about to praise, when they heard Yan Jing Ze say: "This calligraphy is not written properly..."

After speaking, Yan Jing Ze picked up his brush, changed a piece of paper, and wrote again.

After he finished writing, Yan Jing Ze was still dissatisfied, and wrote it for the third time.

Li Xiucai and others: "..." They thought that this person had written well enough for the first time, but as a result... he could write better?

Many calligraphy masters can write good works, but it also depends on the right time and place. However, this person... how can he be so casual?

"Mr. Li, what kind of calligraphy do you want? If this doesn't work, I can copy a book for you." Yan Jing Ze said, "As long as you are willing to guarantee for me."

"You... copied the books?" Li Xiucai asked.

"Yes, I have been copying books in the bookstore recently to support my family." Yan Jing Ze pointed to the papers he had just copied next to him.

Li Xiucai and others saw what Yan Jing Ze had copied and said, "A terrible waste! What a waste!"

"Such good characters, how dare you use them to copy books!"