8.11-8.12

Chapter 162 – Mine Owner (11)

Capital Star, Galactic Alliance Military Headquarters.

The Galactic Alliance actually has many regimes, many planets are autonomous, but the Galactic Alliance has only one military headquarters.

The Eight Legions together form the Galactic Alliance's military headquarters, which is a place that countless people in the Galactic Alliance aspire to and want to enter, but most people simply can't get in.

But Seren was one of the lucky ones, he worked at the Galactic Alliance's Military Headquarters. Although his job was just to check in visitors at the entrance to the military headquarters, it was decent enough. There is no telling how many people envy him.

You know, the people who enter and leave the military headquarters are all big shots. There is no visitor who comes to the military department without a noble status. How can he not be envied when he has access to such people every day?

Today, Seren is registering people again.

In front of him is the Prime Minister from a remote planet. Although this is a Prime Minister, because he is from a remote planet, he is always a little restrained in the face of the Capital Star. When facing Seren, he is also very friendly.

But Seren didn't treat him differently for his friendliness, and still pointed out the mistakes he made when filling in the information and told him to correct them.

And just as the Prime Minister was making corrections, a hover car came flying from a distance.

Seren saw the hover car and frowned.

The military headquarters occupies a large area, but hover cars are not allowed to enter.

Even the legion commanders, after arriving near the military headquarters in a hover car, they have to get off and enter through the military headquarters gate. After entering the military headquarters, then take other means of transportation inside.

Because there is a protective shield enveloping the entire military headquarters, something like a hover car, once it touches this shield, will be shot down.

No one in the entire Galactic Alliance doesn't know about this matter.

Seren didn't think the hovercar would dare to rush into military headquarters, but he was still upset to see it – even a military commander wouldn't approach the military headquarters without slowing down!

Does this guy want to make a sudden brake to show off his handsomeness? Don't know where this idiot came from! He'll be arrested and fined for defying the military!

While Seren was thinking this, the soldiers guarding the entrance to the military headquarters were already on alert, staring at the hover car, which had also approached them.

However, when all of them thought the hover car would brake sharply, the car actually rushed towards the military...

God!

The front is the protective cover of the military headquarters. This car rushes straight past like this... Are they trying to commit suicide? Or is the car broken?

The military headquarters' protective shield is the highest technological crystallization of the entire Galactic Alliance. Even the most powerful warships can be blocked, not to mention such a small hover car!

Seren thought he would see the hover car instantly obliterated, however this was not the case.

This hover car actually went through the shield and just flew in!