1.4

Yan Jing Ze found a part-time job that night-working in a tutoring institution outside the school to teach programming for elementary school kids.
Computers have been very hot in recent years. The original owner was in a confined place and knew that learning computers can make a lot of money, not to mention people in big cities. Many parents would let their children learn to program while still young. Yan Jing Ze was responsible for a one-to-many programming class in a tutoring agency. Teaching three to five children each time and with an hourly salary of fifty yuan.

He works two hours each on Monday and Wednesday nights, four hours a day on Saturdays and Sundays. Which adds up to twelve hours a week. He can get 600 yuan, if he can bring in students or let his students renew, then he can also get a 20% commission.
This part-time job was pretty good. Yan Jing Ze's title of A Uni's computer student helped him get it.
The original owner entered the school for only a few months. Yan Jing Ze was actually worried that he could not be qualified for this position. But after reading the textbook, he was relieved. He learned it at a glance and it should be easy to teach it to the children.
After finding a part-time job, Yan Jing Ze began to improve his computer skills as much as possible.

Looking at the future, as long as one studies the computer, he can find a good job after graduation. But that would still depend on his level to be able to find a good job after graduation. But Yan Jing Ze is not satisfied with finding just a 'good job'. He has a lover so he must find a way to make lots of money and let his lover live well! Yan Jing Ze made up his mind to study hard. Of course, before that, he was going to take a look at Jiang Ping Xiu first. His weekend part-time schedule is from 2:30 to 4:30 in the afternoon, and from 6 to 8 in the evening, but this day Yan Jing Ze set off early and went to the supermarket first.

He bought a big package of snacks in the supermarket. He thought of something, went to the wholesale clothing market, and bought some men's clothes.

He also wanted to buy clothes in the supermarket but the clothes in the supermarket were too expensive and he had no money.

When he arrived at the car wash shop, it was twelve noon.

There was a fully automatic car washing equipment in the shop but someone still needed to do the work of cleaning the inside of the car. When he arrived, Jiang Ping Xiu was holding a rag and was busy with Xiao Zhang.

In this cold winter, the child who was not an adult yet was wearing blue overalls and was busy doing this and that with no time to rest. His hands were already red and swollen by the cold water.

Yan Jing Ze was feeling very uncomfortable in his heart. Fortunately, the car was washed quickly and the owner drove away.

Xiao Zhang went to smoke next to Ping Xiu. Jiang Ping Xiu put the rag in the bucket and was about to wash it when suddenly there was a pair of hands holding it. When he looked up, he saw Yan Jing Ze. he was instantly stunned.

Yan Jing Ze didn't care about his reaction, he washed the rag directly.

"Brother Jing Ze..." Jiang Ping Xiu wanted to grab the rag.
"I will help you wash it. You go wash your hands." Yan Jing Ze stopped Jiang Ping Xiu from reaching the raq.

"Brother.."

"Good boy, listen to me." Yan Jing said.

Brother Jing Ze actually called him 'good boy'. Jiang Ping Xiu immediately washed his hands giddily.

Yan Jing Ze continued to wash the rag and just after washing, he saw a middle-aged man in his forties looking at himself with some surprise: "Are you Jiang Ping Xiu's brother?"

"Yes." Yan Jing Ze smiled at the other party.

Master Chen looked at Yan Jing Ze and was a little surprised.