6.22(end)

Chapter 122 – The President (22)

There was a riot all night last night and the water army swore one by one. Many netizens thought that Jian Yunxiu's plagiarism was a real one, but now looking at it, it's all false!

The dirty water was splashed and splashed unscrupulously.

However, there were also people who were holding on to the fact that the songs in "Lights" were released three months in advance. They felt that even if Jian Yunxiu hadn't copied songs for the new album, "Lights" might have been copied.

But for Jian Yunxiu to make "Lights", it is impossible to start preparing the songs three months before the album's release, and copy them without changing a single note, right?

How can Jian Yunxiu be so stupid?

If the owner of that Twitter can't produce other evidence, who is he to say that Jian Yunxiu plagiarized?

Yan Jing Ze knew that the man could not produce evidence.

The owner of this Twitter didn't even dare to stand up and confront Jian Yunxiu.

Because he has no evidence at all!

In the memory of the original owner, after something like this happened, Jian Yunxiu wanted to file a lawsuit and also wanted to contact the owner of that Twitter. But the owner of that Twitter sent a post to condemn Jian Yunxiu for plagiarism, and said that he was only composing music as a hobby, purely for self-entertainment. Moreover, the foreign country is too far away, so he won't go to court with Jian Yunxiu.

After that, he remained silent.

This matter is very troublesome to deal with. In addition, the original owner caused a lot of trouble for Jian Yunxiu and prevented him from hiring a lawyer. The public opinion on the Internet intensified, and Jian Yunxiu's residence was surrounded...

Jian Yunxiu finally couldn't bear it and chose to commit suicide.

As a result, he was finally rescued and some people still said sarcastically that he was unwilling to admit his mistakes, so he pretended to commit suicide.

Fortunately, the original owner is gone and he is here!

Yan Jing Ze took a deep breath and went upstairs with breakfast.

He entered the room and saw Jian Yunxiu brushing his teeth, so he leaned in and kissed him.

"Why are you doing this..." Jian Yunxiu said with a little dissatisfaction, but his eyes were full of smiles.

"One day if I'm not like this anymore, you should be upset!" Yan Jing Ze laughed: "Who was jealous last night?"

Jian Yunxiu continued to brush his teeth and ignored him.

Yan Jing Ze said: "I brought breakfast for you, brush your teeth and remember to eat."

"You don't have to serve it to me, I can go downstairs to eat," Jian Yunxiu muttered.

"I like to serve it to you." Yan Jing Ze kissed him again.

Even when Jian Yunxiu was brushing his teeth, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but bend.

He felt that his heart was filled with honey, desserts, cakes, and other sweet things, and it was about to overflow...

While brushing his teeth, Jian Yunxiu tapped his fingers on the ceramic toothbrush cup.

This toothbrush cup tapping sounds so good!

As for what someone said last night that he was plagiarizing... Jian Yunxiu had forgotten it a long time ago!