12.25(extra)

Chapter 257 – Extra

The immortal realm has been sealed for thousands of years. The immortals who used to dominate the immortal realm, without the immortal energy in this world, live just like ordinary people.

Not only that, all the disputes in the past have now all disappeared.

There is no immortal energy in this world, they can only consume their own immortal energy if they want to fight. If their own immortal energy is depleted, without replenishment, they will die!

They all cultivated for countless years before becoming immortals, who wants to die?

And also... before, for the immortals in the immortal realm, it is not a problem to travel thousands of miles every day. If they want to fight with others, they can travel quickly, but now it is different.

If their enemies are too far away from them, how do they travel? If they don't use immortal energy, they won't be able to go there for decades or centuries. If they use it... how much immortal energy will be consumed?

Anyway, the entire immortal realm was quiet in an instant.

Over time, the animals and plants in the immortal realm began to degenerate, becoming ordinary flowers, plants, and ordinary animals.

Plants began to grow rapidly and animals began to multiply. Some parts of the immortal realm seemed to be thriving. Of course, for those immortals who only wanted immortal energy, these places were no different from the wasteland.

But today, the immortal realm suddenly changed.

The seal that kept them inaccessible to the world and prevented them from contacting the lower realms, the very same seal that isolated all the immortal energies suddenly disappeared!

After the seal disappeared, the immortal energy accumulated for thousands of years also filled the entire immortal realm in an instant.

The immortal energy of the immortal realm instantly became so dense that it even made those immortals who had been suffering for thousands of years a little uncomfortable – many of them, because of the speed of absorbing immortal energy, had accidentally let themselves get injured.

But even if they are injured, they are all happy.

The immortal realm is restored!

"Hahahahaha! The seal of that demon is gone!"

"I knew that I would be able to make it through!"

"God has eyes!"

...

The immortals yelled without grace, they were all excited. When they laughed, they deliberately used some immortal energy to spread their voice far away.

Some of these immortals lived together, and at this time, they embraced each other and burst into tears. Of course, Su Moxiu must also be mentioned.

When Su Moxiu sacrificed himself to seal the immortal realm, the movement was very big. Even those old immortals who were originally in retreat and didn't know anything about him, sensed something and knew what he was doing.

Therefore, Su Moxiu is truly well-known to everyone in the immortal world.

At this moment, they couldn't help but gloat: "That lunatic is so strong, he sacrificed his soul cultivation base but only sealed the immortal realm for thousands of years?"

"Now that the seal has been lifted, that demon must have been scattered, so it's a good thing!"

"From now on, the immortal realm will definitely be peaceful!"