2.14

Chapter Thirty-One – Genius Slacker (14)

Because Yan Jing Ze not only didn't have a temper with his parents recently, but also began to study hard, Father Yan and Mother Yan went back to live in the villa.

    Since living together, Yan Jing Ze would say bad things about Zhuang Gaohang in front of Father Yan and Mother Yan whenever he had the opportunity. Not only that, he also asked Father Yan to pay attention to Zhuang Gaohang's movements and online news.

    On the original historical trajectory, Cheng An Xiu would jump off the building, not just because his sexuality was exposed.

Having his sexual orientation exposed, even the news of him pestering Yan Jing Ze was not let go, always being ridiculed by people... All of these made Cheng An Xiu miserable, but he wasn't without another way out.

    With his grades, it is too easy to transfer to another high school. He can find a school where no one knows him and start again.

    He has family members and dreams so he really wouldn't commit suicide for being a scumbag.

    He would jump off the building because Zhuang Gaohang did too much.

    Zhuang Gaohang hated not only Cheng An Xiu, but also Father Cheng, so he fabricated some charges to slander Father Cheng, and even posted them on the Internet.

    He said that Father Cheng received money and received gifts, that Father Cheng gave all opportunities to his son, etc. He also registered a few fake accounts and pretended to be students in No.1 High School, affirming the online news.

    If it were normal and such a revelation occurred, there must be many people who helped Father Cheng speak, but at that time Cheng An Xiu's affairs had just been exposed.

The students in No.1 High School are starting to look at Cheng An Xiu with tinted glasses, and even have less respect for Father Cheng – Cheng An Xiu is not what he appears to be, is Father Cheng like that too?

    In addition, the original owner added fuel to the fire and said bad things about Father Cheng to his parents, saying that Cheng An Xiu asked him for money...

Father Yan and Mother Yan also pressured the school, and Father Cheng and Mother Cheng were expelled.

    Then there was online violence. Cheng An Xiu's photos were uploaded everywhere on the Internet, and some people found Cheng family's house...

    Cheng An Xiu's grandfather was furious!

The original source of all of this was Cheng An Xiu, and the Cheng family also knew that they would face a desperate situation because of him pestering Yan Jing Ze. How much would Cheng An Xiu blame himself in such a situation?

    Moreover, even if Father Cheng and Mother Cheng love their son very much, can they not blame Cheng An Xiu when something goes wrong in the family? Even if they don't blame Cheng An Xiu, can relatives of the Cheng family not blame Cheng An Xiu?

    At that time, Cheng An Xiu's situation, Yan Jing Ze couldn't help but feel distressed just thinking about it.

    Now, he certainly can't let Cheng An Xiu encounter such a thing again.

    Father Yan and Mother Yan attached great importance to his son's suggestions, and Father Yan really hated Zhuang Gaohang now...

    He really made people stare at Zhuang Gaohang.

    So, early the next morning, Father Yan told Yan Jing Ze about what someone posted last night.

    Yan Jing Ze immediately jumped up: "Dad, you have to help me solve this problem!"