3.6

Chapter Forty-Five – The Star (6)

Ji Cheng Xiu also couldn't figure out what Yan Jing Ze wanted, so he thought about it and asked: "Dad, who is the person who bought the navy to hack me?" At that time, if there were only photos, they could buy them back or delete them. But there were still some paid netizens attacking him.

    "It's also Yan Jing Ze," Father Ji said.

    Ji Cheng Xiu was taken aback, a little overwhelmed.

    The navy hacked him, scolded him for having unspoken rules with newcomers.

    In Yan Jing Ze's mind, they are together under unspoken rules?

But if that was the case, then why was Yan Jing Ze suddenly getting close to him now? Does he pity him?

    If he had learned this news before, Ji Cheng Xiu would have been able to understand the meaning of Yan Jing Ze, but now he can't figure it out at all.

    "Yan Jing Ze has a deep mind. He exposed your photos before and found a navy to attack you. He should want to get rid of you, so you won't be able to deal with him. I'm afraid that now that he's getting close to you on Variety, he has other plans or want to lull you, so watch out," Father Ji said, although Yan Jing Ze's behavior was puzzling, but he felt that he had ill intentions for his son.

    He had seen Yan Jing Ze before. Although Yan Jing looked perfect, he always felt that this person was not as cheerful and generous as he showed.

    Ji Cheng Xiu didn't want to talk about this: "Dad, someone was hacking Jing Ze recently, you can also check it for me."

    Father Ji was silent for a moment before saying: "The navy that hacked Yan Jing Ze is the same as the one that hacked you before, the one who hired them should also be Yan Jing Ze."

    Ji Cheng Xiu: "..."

    Father Ji said: "I don't understand some of the things that are happening in the entertainment circle right now, but Yan Jing Ze might be deliberately abusing the fans, and when it's over, he might put all the blame on you! Now Yan Jing Ze's fans are attacking you."

    Yan Jing Ze paid the navy to attack himself, although it was a bloody mess, it's made all of his fans more unified.

These days, it's not like there's no such thing as self-hacking and pretending to be pitiful to hype things up... and for some fans, the people they follow cannot be wrong, the fault is on others, such as Ji Cheng Xiu.

    Now, although the navy doesn't attack Ji Cheng Xiu anymore, many of Yan Jing Ze's fans are actually attacking Ji Cheng Xiu.

    "He won't." Ji Cheng Xiu said, he didn't believe Yan Jing Ze would do it.

    "How do you know that he won't? He has never put you at ease in these years. I am afraid that he is acting for some purpose these days." Father Ji said.

    "He didn't act," Ji Cheng Xiu paused before saying.

While Ji Cheng Xiu and Father Ji were on the phone, Yan Jing Ze also received a call from his agent.

    This is not the first time his agent has called him. A few days ago, the agent had called him and asked him why he did this on the show.

    Yan Jing Ze still replied like last time: "I know how to measure."

    "You will not end well if you go on like this. Didn't I let you break up with Ji Cheng Xiu?" The agent was dissatisfied.

    "I don't want to break up," Yan Jing Ze said.