1.13

After coming out in front of grandma, Jiang Ping Xiu was obviously very happy, but he refused to accept Jing Ze's card.

When Yan Jing Ze saw it, he smiled and said, "Everyone else's wife takes care of the money. Are you unwilling to accept the money?"

Jiang Ping Xiu immediately said: "No!"

"Then take it." Yan Jing Ze said: "When a man has money, he will go bad. You have to pay close attention to me."

Jiang Ping Xiu nodded seriously and accepted the card.

Yan Jing Ze couldn't hold back and kissed him again.

He had never given Jiang Ping Xiu any money before.

No way, he was short of money.

At first, the money he earned from part-time jobs was spent to repay the family's debts and buy some things, and then the money he earned later had to be paid to Yan's family for living expenses. There were also rent and living expenses that he had to bear. He had never had much money.

He can't wait to give a card to Jiang Ping Xiu and let Jiang Ping Xiu handle the money. As a result, there was no money at all?

However, recently he has a lot of money and this card was given to him. In the future, he may not have so much time to take care of all aspects of the family.

It happened that Jiang Ping Xiu and his grandmother had already adapted to life in the city and they could be held responsible for future chores in life such as grocery shopping.

It is not good for Jiang Ping Xiu to stay home and study all day long. It's good to go out shopping for groceries.

"By the way, it's boring to just give you my card. I will transfer the money to your card," Yan Jing Ze said while transferring the 30,000 yuan from his card to Jiang Ping Xiu's card.

Before, Jiang Ping Xiu gave him his own card, now he gave his card to Jiang Ping Xiu, but in fact... it is more practical to transfer the money directly.

Jiang Ping Xiu did not refuse, but promised: "I will take care of the money."

"I believe you." Yan Jing Ze said with a smile: "I will be a little busy in the future. When you buy vegetables or something at home, don't save money. You must ensure that you eat well, you know?"

Jiang Ping Xiu is serious. Nodding his head, he wrote down all that Yan Jing Ze said.

Yan Jing Ze will become busy because he plans to start a business.

It is not easy for college students to start a business. Many people have no experience and the money they invested, in the end, is lost. Therefore, he does not plan to invest any money.

He plans to make small programs and small games and sell them to big companies.

There is a lot of knowledge to learn about programming, and most people need to study for a few years before they can do it smoothly. However, Yan Jing Ze never forgets and the current level of knowledge is no worse than the graduates of their school.

He persuaded a few junior and senior students with his glib tongue and finally started a business with these seniors.

Starting a business is very hard and he has no time to do part-time jobs so that he has no income for a long time and his mood is a little anxious. However, as long as he returns home and sees Jiang Ping Xiu, his whole body can relax.

Jiang Ping Xiu unconditionally supported him and he always calmed down quickly.

Explaining various topics in high school to Jiang Ping Xiu will also give him a lot of inspiration inexplicably!