12.19-12.20

Chapter 251 – Senior Brother (19)
After the Su family ancestor threw out the sword, the whole person looked much older, and at this moment, his face was disheveled mixed with shock.

That sword was left by the Demon Immortal Venerable.

When the Demon Immortal Venerable was ascending, the old ancestor of the Su family supported him. When the Demon Immortal Venerable finally succeeded in passing the heaven tribulation and survived, just when he was about to ascend, he gave the sword to the old ancestor of the Su family for fear that his enemies would harm him.

This sword was meticulously crafted by the Demon Immortal Venerable, and it has been with the Demon Immortal Venerable for hundreds of years. It has survived the heaven tribulation, and at that time, it gained a trace of lightning. The Demon Immortal Venerable has been with it for hundreds of years, he also added a piece of his own divine sense in it...

After the Demon Immortal Venerable ascended, a sword spirit was born in this sword.

This sword spirit is very friendly to the Su family, and this sword can also be used by the Su family, but no one can make this sword recognize a master.

Thousands of years ago, the Su family had a Great Ascension stage master, but even with that master, there was no way make this sword recognize him as its master.

But now, the divine weapon of the Su family recognized Su Moxiu as its master.

Not only that, Su Moxiu... still didn't refine this sword at all!

If you want such a sword with a sword spirit to recognize you as its master, it will take a few days of meticulous refinement to erase the original master's divine sense, but Su Moxiu didn't do it at all!

Not only that, the power left in this sword, Su Moxiu can actually directly use it to attack Su Moran!

The Su family ancestor saw this scene, and a stormy sea was already rolling in his heart, and at the same time, he had a guess—could it be that not only was Su Moxiu the Immortal Monarch, he was also... the Demon Immortal Venerable?

The Su family ancestor had this thought, and when he heard Yan Jing Ze's words, he was more sure about it, and now he was extremely annoyed.

The Demon Immortal Venerable is the person he admires, but what has he done?

As soon as the Su family's ancestor's words came out... except him, the righteous path cultivators then thought of this.

Everyone looked at the Tianji Pavilion Master together—who in the end is the Immortal Monarch?!

When Yan Jing Ze fooled these people, saying that he was the "Immortal Monarch who descended to the mortal realm", he had already withdrawn the divine sense that suppressed these people.

But the Tianji Pavilion Master was injured before, and now his face is still ugly: "I never said that Su Moran is the Immortal Monarch. At the beginning, my father only predicted that the Immortal Monarch would come to the Su family, and at the same time, he felt a powerful demon energy."

After he finished speaking, the Tianji Pavilion Master looked at Su Moran again: "This person's heart is not strong, indeed he does not look like an Immortal Monarch."

After Yan Jing Ze withdrew the pressure, they could observe Su Moran's situation more clearly.

Su Moran has been crying out in pain for help since he became a waste, and he is still rolling on the ground. This look is really a bit undignified.

The people of the Xuan Ming Sect almost immediately thought of Su Moxiu's appearance after coming out of the secret realm.

Su Moxiu's injury at that time was no less than that of Su Moran now, but he had been holding back strongly and had not lost his composure and wailed from beginning to end...