9.12

Chapter 188 – Rich Second Generation (12)

After Lu Jingxiu said "I love you, too", he let out a long sigh of relief.

In the past few years, he had never thought of expressing his feelings to Yan Jing Ze. Even a few days ago, he had never thought that he would express his feelings bluntly.

As a result... however one evening, he actually said it.

He has the feeling of handing over his weakness to the hands of others.

But if it's Yan Jing Ze, there should be no problem?

For some reason, when he first saw Yan Jing Ze, he liked this person.

"Jingxiu, I really love you so much." Yan Jing Ze hugged Lu Jingxiu, his eyes a little sour.

He even thought it was too fast... He obviously should be faster!

Thinking of this, Yan Jing Ze let go of Lu Jingxiu, and took a few more kisses on Lu Jingxiu's face.

Lu Jingxiu didn't hide at first, but when he saw Yan Jing Ze kept kissing him, he finally couldn't help it and pushed him away: "Get off!"

Yan Jing Ze laughed and kissed Lu Jingxiu again, then jumped away, and then took a blue suit from the closet to Lu Jingxiu: "Dear Uncle Lu, you wear this suit today, it's especially suitable for your skin. "

Lu Jingxiu has white skin and looks particularly good in a blue suit.

Lu Jingxiu snorted and slowly put on his clothes.

In the past, at this time, Yan Jing Ze would leave, but today he did not leave. Instead, he stayed with Lu Jingxiu to help Lu Jingxiu get dressed, or to make trouble for Lu Jingxiu.

Lu Jingxiu finally couldn't stand it anymore and slapped Yan Jing Ze's hand with a slap: "You go out!"

Yan Jing Ze grabbed Lu Jingxiu's hand and kissed it, and then "haha" laughed and went out.

But after going out, he couldn't keep the smile on his face.

When he confessed in the morning, but acted like a baby by the way, Lu Jingxiu followed him.

Does Lu Jingxiu love him so much?

The more he realizes this, the more uncomfortable he feels...

Yan Jing Ze took a deep breath and went back to his room to put on clothes.

He didn't like to wear a suit and felt constrained, so he picked a blue casual suit to wear, then went downstairs and started pulling the curtains and opening the windows as usual.

He did this to make the house look brighter and more pleasing to the eye, but even if the curtains were opened, he still saw this place not pleasing to the eye.

The house is actually not good at all.

This villa has been around for some years, and the decoration and furnishings are also old, and it always looks dull and depressed.

The house is also too big, so it looks very empty and lifeless.

In addition, this house only has stairs, and every time he sees Lu Jingxiu limping up and down, he feels uncomfortable.

In fact, it is best for him and Lu Jingxiu to buy a large flat floor with an elevator near their company and move in after the renovation.

At that time, he and Lu Jingxiu can still live in the master bedroom together!

Now... Lu Jingxiu doesn't want to live in the master bedroom, and the guest room is too small, he can't even move all his clothes and shoes into it.

Today's breakfast is still congee for nourishing the stomach and some steamed dumplings.