10.14

Chapter 212– Demon Sect Leader (14)

Zhu Lianying felt that his speculation was a bit unbelievable, but the reality was in front of him.

After thinking about it, on this night, he brought the martial arts experts, and quietly approached and surrounded the Yan residence.

The mansion was huge and looked quiet, but as soon as they approached, there was a sound they had never heard before, fearing that it was a special alarm.

At the same time, more than a dozen people wearing black clothes and masks suddenly appeared on the wall of this house—Yan Jing Ze did not require the shadow guards to wear black clothes, but these shadow guards like to wear it. During the night watch, they will wear masks like before.

The actions of these more than a dozen people were quiet and uniform, and their strength was obviously not bad. Seeing them, Zhu Lianying's first reaction was that these people were shadow guards.

"They are the shadow guards next to the Demon Sect Leader," Left Guardian said.

The Left Guardian was injured in his early years, his appearance was ruined, and even his voice was hoarse. At this moment, he looked at the opposite side, and his eyes flashed with cold light: "The shadow guards of the Demon Sect Leader are the exclusive guards of the past Demon Sect Leaders, trained in cruel methods. They have lost their humanity, they do not speak, are not afraid of death, and are no different from vicious dogs... No, they are not as good as dogs. They are a group of living dead."

The Left Guardian's words were meant for all martial arts practitioners, his voice was not low, and those shadow guards could naturally hear it.

So as soon as his voice fell, a shadow guard on the fence said: "Damn old man, you're worse than a dog, you're the living dead!"

Most shadow guards don't like to talk, but coincidentally, among the shadow guards on watch today, there was one who particularly liked to talk.

When he said so, other shadow guards also glared at the Left Guardian: "Traitor!"

"Running dog!"

"Bastard!"

...

Martial artists: "..." Where do these people look like the living dead? And where is the loss of humanity and inability to speak? Isn't this quite sharp-tongued?

The Left Guardian was also taken aback when he heard the words of these shadow guards.

He has been hiding in the Demon Sect for many years, has secretly contacted those shadow guards, and even captured a shadow guard in his early years and severely tortured it... Shadow guards shouldn't be like this!

Are these people really shadow guards?

Zhu Lianying glanced at the Left Guardian, released his internal force, and said loudly: "Demon Sect demons, come out and die!"

The house bought by the Demon Sect Leader was located in a relatively remote location, and the house next to it was still vacant... He leapt gently to the roof of that vacant mansion and looked solemnly at those shadow guards.

At the same time, several martial arts masters, as well as the Left Guardian and Liu Zhiqing, used light body skills to go to the roof, looking down at the ten or so shadow guards. Now, hundreds of martial arts practitioners have surrounded the mansion.

The Left Guardian calmed down, and then said: "It takes time and effort to cultivate shadow guards. There are almost 20 or 30 shadow guards around every Demon Sect Leader..."