12.12

Chapter 244 – Senior Brother (12)

Demon cultivation has always been about the weak and the strong.

In the territory of the demon cultivators, such things like fighting for territory are not uncommon.

And because many of the demon cultivation methods can be quickly accomplished, from time to time, powerful demon cultivators will emerge suddenly, and many of them will find other demon cultivators to fight for a battle, to make their own fame, or to occupy the position of others.

And recently, such a demon cultivator appeared again.

At the beginning, this person killed the Corpse Refining Sect members, killing the entire sect. After that, he slaughtered everywhere, killing many powerful demon cultivators.

It was during this killing that he became stronger and stronger, and at the same time, his identity was also known by many demon cultivators.

This person turned out to be the Xuan Ming Sect's Su Moxiu who the righteous path cultivators had been looking for!

After Su Moxiu became a demon cultivator, he took his senior brother to the northwest, and then began a killing spree. Every time he kills, he is always seen carrying a person behind him, that person should be his Senior Brother, Yan Jing Ze.

At first, although something went wrong in the Corpse Refining Sect, other demon cultivators didn't care. As a result, when the Corpse Refining Sect met its end, one after another, many other demon cultivators encountered trouble, and it let the other demon cultivators feel danger.

Su Moxiu seems to be improving his strength by devouring other people's demon energy. Will this person...set his eyes on them?

"That Su Moxiu's methods are cruel, we must be careful!"

"What's going on with that Xuan Ming Sect? How did they let him turn into a demon?"

"I heard that the righteous side is looking for him..."

"We'd better be careful!"

...

The demon cultivators talked a lot, and for a while, even the Demon Sovereign was a little worried and began to inquire about Su Moxiu's news.

But at this time, Su Moxiu returned to a cave with Yan Jing Ze.

He just went out with the "sleeping" Yan Jing Ze on his back, killed a few demons, and returned to this cave just as it was about to dawn.

When he was outside, he seemed to be covered with a layer of ice, and the whole person was as cold as frost, but when he returned to this cave, the coldness on his body slowly disappeared.

He put down Yan Jing Ze, put Yan Jing Ze in his sleeping position, and then bowed his head and kissed Yan Jing Ze a few times on the lips, revealing a little sweetness on his face.

It's good to know that Yan Jing Ze can't escape his palm.

The best thing is that the constant killing has made him reach the late stage of Spirit Division.

In the realm of cultivation, there are still a lot of practitioners in the Spirit Division stage, but there are very few in the later stage of Spirit Division. Daoist Spirit Master Qing Yang and the ancestor of the Su family are both masters in the later stage of Spirit Division.

As for the higher stage like Mahayana... There are rumors in the cultivation world that there are so few powerful people in the Mahayana stage in the entire cultivation world, but no one knows whether it is true or not.