7.4

Chapter 128 – Rogue Scholar (4)

The Wei family watched Yan Jing Ze and Wei Lingxiu pass in front of the hall and walked towards the gate.

Many of them are looking forward to Wei Lingxiu's departure, but now that Wei Lingxiu is gone, they are a little uncomfortable.

In their imagination, Wei Lingxiu was driven out by them, but now... Wei Lingxiu followed the bastard and swaggered out on his own.

Seeing the appearance of these two people, they probably also cleaned the things in Wei Lingxiu's room!

"Really shameless!" Wei Zhiyuan looked at the two people walking away with a sullen expression.

"Shameless!" The old Mrs. Wei said. Where did the pauper come from, even the stool had to be removed!

Mrs. Wei stood beside her with low eyebrows, and said nothing. At this time, it would be better for her to not speak.

However, she also didn't like that Yan Jing Ze.

The dog-legged hooligans in the country have never seen the market before, so they look like this.

Thinking like this, they saw that Yan Jing Ze stopped at the gate.

The pile of things on the table is too high and he is too tall to get out of the door.

They saw Yan Jing Ze put the table down from his back, lifted it up in his arms, and walked on.

Wei Lingxiu followed him like a little wife and did not look back.

Wei Zhiyuan's heart is burning, he flung his sleeves and left.

When he left, Mrs. Wei said, "What's wrong with that Yan Jing Ze? He should have left when the matter was finished, why did he stay? He even made a move on Zhiyuan, really... really..."

Old Mrs. Wei's heart feels suffocated when she remembers what happened before.

Mrs. Wei was also uncomfortable, but why did Yan Jing Ze do this? She had a guess: "This bastard is very famous for being a money-grubber. It is estimated that he has no money on hand and wants to raid and get things from our house."

It was her idea to find Yan Jing Ze and lead Wei Lingxiu to gamble, but she did not expect that Wei Lingxiu would not enter the casino.

However, Wei Lingxiu mingled with such a famous scoundrel in Donggu County these days and his reputation became much worse. Wei Zhiyuan became less and less happy with this son.

Later, when she learned that Wei Lingxiu's uncle was no longer useful, she was planning to do something to drive him out, but Mrs. Wei came to her and came up with such a play...

Before capturing the affair, they had gone to many people. It is possible that it won't be long before Wei Lingxiu's affairs are spread everywhere. The old lady is really cruel.

The old lady listened to her daughter-in-law's words and thought deeply.

She had heard people talk about that bastard, knowing that he was a bastard, he was protecting Wei Lingxiu today is mostly for money.

And now that Wei Lingxiu has left with such a bastard, he will probably not end well in the future.

The old lady's heart was instantly relieved when she thought of this.

Mrs. Wei's heart was even more comfortable.

Without Wei Lingxiu, the Wei family's fortune would all belong to her two sons, how good is that?