6.8

Chapter 108 – The President (8)

Yan Jing Ze is not ashamed of his demented behavior of hanging Jian Yunxiu's photos all over the wall but proud of it. He smiled and looked at Jian Yunxiu: "This is my collection of your photos, aren't they all very nice?"

Jian Yunxiu looked at the photos with wide eyes. These photos span a large period of time and there are some that he himself does not know when they were taken.

"I think the people in these pictures are the best-looking people in the world." Yan Jing Ze smiled and looked at Jian Yunxiu.

Yu Ye: "..." He admitted that Jian Yunxiu is very handsome but isn't that too much to say so?

Jian Yunxiu, however, blushed: "You look good too."

"So, we are made for each other," Yan Jing Ze said.

Jian Yunxiu nodded seriously.

Yu Ye: "..." These two people are really a perfect match.

Yan Jing Ze was happy to hang Jian Yunxiu's photos all over the wall. As for Jian Yunxiu, he didn't even feel embarrassed when he saw it!

"Now this villa hasn't been cleaned properly enough... Let's take a look at it first and then I'll have someone to clean it carefully?" Yan Jing Ze suggested.

It is said that Jian Yunxiu did the cleaning of his place himself. This place was too big and enough to make Jian Yunxiu tired. He decided to find someone to clean it.

Jian Yunxiu said: "Actually, my cleanliness addiction is not that serious, it doesn't matter." After that, he has a little frustration again—his habit of cleanliness is actually quite serious...

"It's always about making you comfortable," Yan Jing Ze smiled at Jane Yun Xiu.

Jian Yunxiu felt himself fascinated by Yan Jing Ze's smile.

He followed Yan Jing Ze and began to tour the three-story villa.

The villa is located in an area where villas were not allowed to be built years ago, so the villa is a bit old, but a few years ago it was redecorated, now it looks especially new.

In addition, the owner of this villa is also a wayward person, which makes this villa unique.

"The ground floor is the living room, the dining room, and two guest rooms... Yu Ye, you can choose one to live in later," Yan Jing Ze looked at Yu Ye.

"Mr. Yan, thank you!" Yu Ye said with joy.

The rooms on the ground floor are of course not as good as those on the upper floor, but Yu Ye is not picky at all—the two rooms on the ground floor are both with bathrooms, and both are larger than the living room of the house they lived in before!

Moreover, he was a pauper, and he could only do odd jobs with Jian Yunxiu. He was already satisfied to live in such a villa.

When his father hadn't become a scoundrel, he couldn't even live in such a house.

After the first floor, it is the second floor.

Here... there are still many photos of Jian Yunxiu.

"The middle of the second floor is a living room. There is a gym and a guest room to the north. There is a study and two bedrooms facing south... Yunxiu, one of the bedrooms was prepared for you," Yan Jing Ze said and opened the door of one of the bedrooms.

The house is designed with double master bedrooms. There are two bedrooms on the second floor, one is the male master bedroom and the other is the female master bedroom. The dressing room of the two bedrooms are still connected.