4.15

Chapter Sixty-Five – The Emperor (15)

When he saw that Yan Jing Ze was happy, Chu Ting Xiu was also happy.

    Since His Majesty liked him like this, he could always stand on His Majesty's side in the court from now on.

For whatever reason he was doing this, he always wanted to make him happy: "Your Majesty, I will always stand by your side."

"Good." Yan Jing Ze kissed Chu Ting Xiu: "As a reward, I'll take you to the village outside the city in a few days."

"Take me out to play?" Chu Ting Xiu was surprised.

   Yan Jing Ze said, "If I don't take you to play, what am I going to do in the village outside the city? The land there is huge, you can take your horse and run it around a few times."

Yan Jing Ze thinks Chu Ting Xiu will like it and Chu Ting Xiu really likes it. The palace always gave him a feeling of depression, so it would be nice to go to a village outside the city for a few days.

It will definitely be a very nice memory to travel with His Majesty.

    "Thank you, Your Majesty." Chu Ting Xiu also kissed Yan Jing Ze.

Even before departure, his General is already so happy and enthusiastic, wait for them to arrive at the village...

    Yan Jing Ze suddenly thought that it would take a few days before he could go, which was a bit too slow.

    After talking with Yan Jing Ze for a while, Chu Ting Xiu said that he had to go out to the palace.

  "Go and remember to come back at night, or I'll be so lonely I won't be able to sleep, and I'll be so sad," Yan Jing Ze opened his mouth and said.

    Chu Ting Xiu couldn't help but laugh: "I will."

He wanted to believe that all this was true, that His Majesty really loved him, and that he was the only one in his heart.

    After leaving the palace, Chu Ting Xiu went home to meet his sister.

After his last bad split with his sister, he was angry at first, but slowly, he was left with guilt about her.

His sister is still young and it's normal for her to be coaxed by King Ping. But he, who was so preoccupied with his own feelings, didn't even notice her abnormality.

As a result, he was a little afraid to go see his sister... This was the first time they met afterwards.

Chu Ting Xiu stopped in front of his sister's courtyard for a moment before letting someone open the courtyard gate to enter.

Her sister was in the house but came out when she heard a noise outside.

It's been a long time, Chu Ting Xiu found that his sister lost a lot of weight, the whole person looked particularly haggard, seeing him, even more red eyes: "Brother, I know I'm wrong."

"It's good that you know you're wrong." Chu Ting Shou said: "King Ping was trying to get the Chu family together and intentionally approached you without any good intentions."

Chu Tinglan lowered her head and responded with a cry. King Ping is already miserable enough, her brother now wants to smear him...

At this moment, Chu Tinglan is full of resentment.

It's not that she's willing to admit her mistake, but... if she doesn't, Chu Ting Xiu plans to keep her locked up!

She wanted to get out.

    As for King Ping's attitude toward her... she believes King Ping is not such a person.

Even if King Ping really has an ill intention toward her and wants to get her brother's support by marrying her... Why can't her brother help King Ping? If her brother is willing to help King Ping, the man on the throne now is King Ping!