1.9

"I believe in you." Yan Jing Ze heard Jiang Ping Xiu's firm words and then he kissed Jiang Ping Xiu again—Jiang Ping Xiu is really cute.

Jiang Ping Xiu's face suddenly turned red. He subconsciously tried to avoid it but he really didn't want to.

Yan Jing Ze laughed at the sight, rubbed his hair, and told him his next plan.

He is not going to go back for the Chinese New Year this time but after the Spring Festival, he will go back and give his parents some money to arrange for his brother and sisters to study.

He crossed and did not have a deep affection for the parents and family of the original owner. During the New Year, he still wanted to accompany Jiang Ping Xiu but he would not turn a blind eye to his family like the original owner.

Whether it is for his brother or sister, or for Jiang Ping Xiu, studying can change their lives... He must let them all study.

After listening to Yan Jing Ze's plan, Jiang Ping Xiu looked at Yan Jing Ze in shock.

He actually thought about the Chinese New Year.

He didn't want to go back to the village for the Chinese New Year. He always remembered that when the neighbors turned over their land, they also turned over the land of their house and then insisted that the land belonged to them. Not only that, but he also remembers that whenever someone in their village lost their things, they will always block their door and accuse his Grandmother of stealing things. He was also always being bullied by kids his age.
He always thought that Yan Jing Ze would go back for Chinese New Year.

Life is so happy now, but as long as he thought of being separated from Yan Jing Ze and that he will spend the New Year alone with his grandmother, he will feel very uncomfortable in his heart. So, he simply did not ask Yan Jing Ze about the Chinese New Year... and now he heard that Yan Jing Ze will not go back to the village?

Jiang Ping Xiu's voice trembled a little: "You... you want to celebrate Chinese New Year with me?"

"You are my wife. If I don't celebrate Chinese New Year with you then with whom?" Yan Jing Ze laughed.

Jiang Ping Xiu's face was red again and his heart was beating faster and faster.

He felt that today is the happiest day of his life!

The next day, when Jiang Ping Xiu went to the store, he brought a first-grade Chinese textbook.

He basically didn't study much in junior high school, he couldn't understand Mathematics textbooks and English textbooks. He could only take first grade Chinese textbook for self-study right now.

In the morning, the shop is generally not busy. Jiang Ping Xiu wanted to read a book but he was a little embarrassed... He was tangled and thought of Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing Ze is a college student. If he only graduated from junior high school, how can he be worthy of Yan Jing Ze?

And... there are so many people in college who are good-looking and well-educated, what if Yan Jing Ze likes someone else?

In the past, Jiang Ping Xiu was prepared to say goodbye, he was ready to be abandoned anytime. If Yan Jing Ze had to break up with him, he would leave immediately.

But it's different now.

He doesn't want to let go of his Jing Ze at all.

If Yan Jing Ze now wants to break up with him...

Just thinking about it, Jiang Ping Xiu will be uncomfortable and his eyes will be red.

He can't live without Yan Jing Ze.