8.13

Chapter 164 – Mine Owner (13)
Yan Jing Ze had read Xia Zixiu's materials and knew that because of Fu Fei, many people had targeted Xia Zixiu, but he didn't expect that people would pick a fight when they came to buy something!

Yan Jing Ze was instantly on fire and his mental power stretched out...

It's just that as soon as his mental power stretched out, he was caught by Xia Zixiu's mental power.

While holding on to Yan Jing Ze's mental power, Xia Zixiu looked at the opposite person disdainfully: "It's okay if you like to find a gold master, but please don't think of others as nasty as you."

The father of the auxiliary master in front of him is also a nobleman and the father of the warrior is a lieutenant general. Both of them are not low in status and are not easy to provoke. Xia Zixiu is afraid that Yan Jing Ze will irritate them, this time, he used his mental power to appease Yan Jing Zze.

But he himself spoke in a very rude way.

What do you mean "such a person"? Yan Jing Ze is so good!

And this person actually slandered him, saying that he was looking for a gold master in front of Yan Jing Ze! It's so hateful!

Yan Jing Ze could feel Xia Zixiu's anger and immediately turned around to appease Xia Zixiu. The mental powers of the two were entangled together again.

Originally, Xia Zixiu felt embarrassed because their mental powers were too difficult to separate, so they took their mental powers back before getting off the car, but now... it's exposed again!

Yan Jing Ze and the two people opposite Xia Zixiu were both taken aback. The auxiliary master looked at Xia Zixiu in shock: "Have you formed a bond with him?"

"Didn't you feel it?" Xia Zixiu said.

"You..." This auxiliary master is dumbfounded. Although Xia Zixiu has done some silly things this year, even so, Xia Zixiu is still an excellent auxiliary master with noble status. How could he suddenly form a bond with an ordinary warrior?

He knows all the outstanding warriors of the Capital Star and this one in front of him is not one of them.

And look at what this man is wearing... Although this man is wearing clothes that are luxury goods in the eyes of ordinary people, this brand of clothes is relying on advertising to coax those people in remote planets!

In the eyes of the nobles of Capital Star, this kind of brand with no background is worn only by the nouveau riche. They would rather not wear luxury goods than wear this brand.

Not to mention that this person's matching style is too messy!

And then there is this person's skin.

Everyone has different preferences and Capital Star has people who like darker skin tones. But no one's face is this rough, like it's never been taken care of!

So, Xia Zixiu formed a bond with a nouveau riche from another planet?

"Xia Zixiu!" The warrior also looked at Xia Zixiu in surprise. He once liked Xia Zixiu, but now seeing Xia Zixiu form a bond with someone who can't compare with him, he is really in a complicated mood.

However, Xia Zixiu didn't care about them at all and had already dragged Yan Jing Ze away.

He shouldn't waste time on these two people!

It's just... Since the mental power has been released, he will not take it back.

Xia Zixiu blushed. He and Yan Jing Ze held hands with their mental powers entangled and went shopping.