1.3

After Jiang Ping Xiu left, Yan Jing Ze went upstairs again and returned to his dormitory. He sat on his seat and started to think about how to make money.

He received the memory of the original owner, all nineteen years of life. He knew the previous plot but he did not know what will happen in the future. He only had a rough idea of what would happen.

He still can't remember what happened to him before he crossed.

Right now, he was just a normal freshman who had the opportunity to leave the poor country. Because he did n't have much contact with computers before he entered university, he still felt a little difficult when studying.

How can he make money? Become a tutor? Look for a part-time job?

In any case, he can't rely on Jiang Ping Xiu to pay for his expenses!

Yan Jing Ze knew that Jiang Ping Xiu's work was very hard. In such a cold winter, it will be uncomfortable to wash people's cars.

Before, he even wanted Jiang Ping Xiu to quit his work. But he does not have any income now. How can he stop Jiang Ping Xiu to work?

Moreover, according to the memory he received, in less than a month, Jiang Ping Xiu's grandmother will accidentally break her leg while farming.

Yan Jing Ze was thinking about making money, and Huo Liang, who had returned to the bedroom before he gave Jiang Ping Xiu clothes, asked: "Yan Jing Ze, where did the person who came to you before come from? Why did he dress like that?" Yan Jing Ze's mood was extremely complicated.

Huo Liang continued: "You are very good to him. You invited him to eat and gave him clothes.

Yan Jing Ze said: "I have borrowed the living expenses and tuition fees for my studies from him. Huo Liang was shocked. Yan Jing Ze then asked: "Huo Liang, do you know where to find a part-time job? The conditions in my house are not very good."

The original owner was very poor, but his self-esteem was high. He did n't want people to know that he was poor, so even after he went to college, he did n't even apply for a subsidy or the likes. He did not make money so everyone thought he was a normal student being supported by his family.

Huo Liang was a bit taken aback, but he did not think too much: "You want to find a part-time job? Then you can do hourly tutoring or you can go to the school forum or special apps to see.

"Thank you," said Yan Jing Ze. He opened the phone and looked at it.

Huo Liang asked, "Yan Jing Ze, do you really want to do part-time work? We have quite a lot of classes, and there are activities on the weekends. Won't doing part-time work affect your studies?"

Yan Jing Ze looked at Huo Liang: "But if I don't do part-time work, I have no money to eat."

During the lunch break, Yan Jing Ze spent his time reading various part-time recruitments. It was only when lunch time's over that he went to class with Huo Liang.

They have a lot of freshman courses in the computer department. They were also very boring and a little difficult. The original owner was very poor from his childhood. He could only use the computer in school, but the number of times was very little. Because of this, he often did not understand what was being taught in class. It became difficult for him to keep up with the progress.

However, his brain was still good and he was set to change his life by studying, so he was very serious in class and can complete the homework assigned by the teacher.

But that's all.

But Yan Jing Ze, while he was in class, he suddenly discovered that he could understand what the teacher just said!