5.11-5.13

Chapter Eighty-Three – Little White Face (11)

Every zombie has a black mist or black energy on its body. Only when their heads are blown off will the black energy disperse and blend into the gray fog in the air.

According to Yan Jing Ze's speculation, this gray fog is the culprit that turns humans into zombies.

In addition, whether the black fog on the body of the zombie is thick or not, can also be used to determine their strength or weakness.

The batch of zombies that came was stronger and more numerous than the zombies they had encountered before.

  What is even more chilling is that there is a wind psychic in front of these zombies.

With the help of the psychic power, a wind-type psychic can move fast between dilapidated houses and dusty abandoned cars. Every time a toe taps the ground, he can fly away to a distance.

And he was followed by a large group of ghastly white skinned zombies.

Their expressions are dull, and some of them are physically mutilated, but this does not affect their actions. They are wrapped in a thick black mist and they are chasing after the wind psychic.

Probably because of the black mist in the body serving as energy, the body parts of the zombies will be zombified, they will not rot and they will never feel tired.

Weak zombies may be slow to move but when they become stronger, they will get faster and faster. Running as fast as a car is not a problem to them.

Yan Jing Ze's heartbeat instantly picked up.

In the original historical trajectory, Zhou Wenxiu was killed by a zombie!

   Yan Jing Ze was about to give a warning when he suddenly found that two fire psychics in their group had sneaked away...

Someone deliberately attracted those zombies, not to mention, there are still those traitors in the team!

Yan Jing Ze was so angry he wanted to laugh. At this moment, Zhou Wenxiu's expression suddenly changed: "There are zombies here! Assemble! Beware!"

The movement of a large group of zombies is not small. Zhou Wenxiu had gained a lot of experience in the battle with the zombies, at this time, he had also found something wrong.

Zhou Wenxiu's voice was loud. As soon as his words left his mouth, those psychics who followed him were on guard, and those who killed zombies not far away came over.

Chen Shuxin and Lu Huarong came over especially fast, and their faces were not too good: "This movement... where did so many zombies come from?"

Zhou Wenxiu, Chen Shuxin, and Lu Huarong are very nervous, but those who followed the fire system...

The people who followed Zhou Wenxiu out this time, most of them are recently awakened psychics. They have not experienced any danger before and at this moment they still can't figure out the situation. Although they obediently gathered together, but they were a little excited: "There are a lot of zombies coming? Can we kill a few more?"

" Is the President and the others going to take a shot?"

    "I haven't seen the president kill a zombie."

    ....

"Quiet!" Zhou Wenxiu reprimanded: "There are many zombies, you have to be careful, otherwise you may die!"

As soon as Zhou Wenxiu's words came out, those with fire psychics were afraid to speak, and the young faces showed fear.

At this moment, a large number of zombies had already arrived in front of them.