1.17(extra)

On the seventh day of the first lunar month, the small mountain village where the Yan family is located.

It's the New Year, and the people working outside have returned to the village one after another.

For a person, the face is of the utmost importance. If they had made a good living outside, they had to come home in grandeur and show it off. If they didn't, then no matter how rich they were, it would be meaningless.

At least, that's what most people in this village think.

Therefore, even if some people eat chaffy vegetables outside, they have to save a sum of money and return to the village to show off during the New Year.

Nowadays, there are fewer and fewer people in the village. Those who usually live in the village are either the old or the children. However, at the time of the New Year, there is a lively activity again. The small shop opened by the village head Jiang is full of people who come and go to buy things.
The children in the village took their pocket money to buy snacks, firecrackers, and fireworks; the men in the village came to buy cigarettes, wine, and cards; the women in the village came to buy various condiments and daily necessities.

Occasionally, people who bought expired snacks came to the door to complain.

The old little shop was as lively as in previous years.

And in recent years, when everyone gathers to chat in the shop, they will definitely talk about it one topic, that is Yan Jing Ze, the eldest son of the crippled man of Yan family.

"The luck of the crippled old Yan is really great. He didn't have a good life but he gave birth to a promising son and turned his life around!"

"I said a few years ago that there must be a chance for them to turn over, looks like I was right."

"I heard that Yan Jing Ze started a big company outside?"

"He started a big company when he was still in college, so he bought a house in the county town for his father to live in. Once he graduated, he went to open a big company and became the company boss. "

"He brought his little sisters and little brother outside to study. The quiet little sister's grades were not good but now she's in the university."

"Yan family's little son, who used to be naughty and mischievous, is now also prosperous."

"Yan Damei is also promising. When she came back this year, she came back by car."

The villagers now have an unspeakable envy to the crippled Yan father.
He has been farming all his life and didn't make much money. As a result, he gave birth to a good son and his family became rich.

In their village, some people did not study much, some went out to work and set up a shop, and finally made a lot of money. They said that the son of the old Jiang took his wife to the coast to build a small breakfast shop. He worked hard for a few years. Now he can earn one hundred and twenty thousand a year.

But compared with Yan Jing Ze who can be in the newspaper and on TV, it really is nothing.

"By the way, this Chinese New Year, crippled old Yan came back with his mute wife."

"A year ago they also renovated their broken house."

"Aren't they coming back every year? You say... Will Yan Jing Ze come back for the Chinese New Year? Will he come back here again?"

"Definitely not. He is surely very busy. How can he come back to this place where you can see birds shit every day? He will come back to see what?"

"Oh, he probably looks down on this place, too. He has looked down on people since he was a child."