2.10

Chapter Twenty-Seven – Genius Slacker (10)

Yan Jing Ze is not only rich but he is filthy rich so he is not afraid of spending money at all.

Let alone a teacher of 500 yuan an hour, his father is willing to hire him a teacher worth 1,000 yuan an hour.

In any case, it is cheaper than donating buildings.

Yan Jing Ze sat down and studied. He didn't let the teacher teach him, he read the book by himself and occasionally asks the teacher when he encountered something he didn't understand.
At first, the teacher thought that when Yan Jing Ze said he wanted to learn, it was just for fun.

When he usually tutored Zhuang Gaohang, Zhuang Gaohang would mention Yan Jing Ze. In Zhuang Gaohang's mouth, Yan Jing Ze was not willing to learn, stupid, and his grades were too poor.

But now... the Yan Jing Ze in front of him is studying very seriously, and he can solve the questions!

As a teacher, he is most afraid of meeting students who can't be taught, but Yan Jing Ze is the kind of person who can be taught right away.

To meet such a student and be able to teach such a student, he feels so cool!

One of them studied enthusiastically, the other taught enthusiastically, and two hours passed in a blink of an eye.

Yan Jing Ze bid farewell to the teacher and then went to the clubs he frequented for a while.

He told people before that whatever Zhuang Gaohang and Pu Zhi came to order, they will all be recorded in his account.

Now... Of course, this treatment cannot be given to these two people!

The next day, Yan Jing Ze was carrying a bag of junior high school textbooks and went to school early in the morning. He did not go to Cheng An Xiu's class today, he made an appointment with Cheng An Xiu to meet in the reading room.

The reading room is opposite the school library. The room is small with tables and chairs and some newspapers and magazines.

In college, such a place is very popular, but in high school... no one comes here all year round and the door is closed all year round.

After all, even if people borrowed books in the library, they would not sit in the reading room to read them, not to mention that few people actually borrowed books.

The reading room of No. 1 High School is vacant all year round and Cheng An Xiu has the key to the reading room.

There is a student union in No. 1 High School which organizes some activities. He is the president of the student union. When he applied to the school for a meeting place, the school gave him the key to the reading room.

Now, the two are in the reading room, having breakfast together.

"We are like this, doesn't this look like we're having an affair?"?" Yan Jing Ze looked at Cheng An Xiu with a smile.

Cheng An Xiu glared at Yan Jing Ze and said, "It's not an affair."

"Yes, we are in a serious relationship, not an affair." Yan Jing Ze said as he passed over a piece of fruit with a fork.

Cheng An Xiu opened his mouth and ate.

His An Xiu is so cute!

Yan Jing Ze said: "My dear, shouldn't you give me a loving kiss since I brought breakfast specifically for you?"

Cheng An Xiu looked at his handsome boyfriend and felt that he was tempted...

Then, just kiss him!

After breakfast, the two studied together in the reading room.