11.3

Chapter 218– Educated Youth (3)
"Even if you beat me to death, I won't write it!" Gu Yubao insisted not to write.

He is not stupid. He naturally knows that if he really writes something like this, he will have a big handle in Yan Jing Ze's hands.

These days, many things cannot be written indiscriminately.

In their place, the native dialect of "10,000" is the same as "breaking the law." Someone wrote "Long live XX" and accidentally wrote "Long Live 10,000" and was arrested to be disciplined.

Gu Yubao noticed that Yan Jing Ze didn't carry a murder weapon. He knew that if Yan Jing Ze wanted to kill him, it will not be so easy. He turned his eyes around for a while, carefully observing the surrounding environment, and wanted to find a chance to escape.

However, as soon as he was thinking about running away, he was punched in the nose by Yan Jing Ze.

A person's nose is a very fragile place on a person's body. After getting punched in this place, the blood came out of his nose immediately, dripping down.

Gu Yubao has never been beaten like this before and was confused for a while.

Yan Jing Ze glanced at Gu Yubao and said with a smile: "You better behave, or I will really beat people."

"You..." Gu Yubao felt that his nose was very sore, and tears burst out of his eyes.

Yan Jing Ze looked at his miserable appearance, feeling a little happy: "You don't have to write, I will take your notebook and write in your notebook, and others will not doubt..."

With that said, he opened Gu Yubao's notebook.

Gu Yubao's characters are really ugly, and such ugly characters... are quite easy to learn.

Yan Jing Ze flipped the notebook to the first few pages, planning to find a few of Gu Yubao's characters, and imitate them later... Thinking of this, Yan Jing Ze easily learned Gu Yubao's characters and practiced it on the notebook.

With this practice, Yan Jing Ze was shocked.

He could actually write exactly like Gu Yubao!

He is really amazing!

He secretly praised himself a few words. Yan Jing Ze also found that he just flipped through it, and all the things in Gu Yubao's notebook were all recorded in his mind.

This... is he a genius?

Yan Jing Ze became more excited as he thought about it, and for a moment, his face showed excitement.

Gu Yubao saw that Yan Jing Ze was like this, and couldn't help but shrink his neck, a little scared.

What does this Yan educate youth want to do?

Yan Jing Ze didn't want to do anything. After reading it, he brushed it up and wrote things like "so-and-so is not a good thing", "down with so-and-so", "support imperialism" and so on, in the back of the notebook.

He talked to Gu Yubao about homosexuality before, mainly because he thought of things in the memory of the original owner and deliberately disgusted Gu Yubao.

He didn't really want Gu Yubao to write a love letter. Compared to a love letter to a man, it is definitely more "stimulating" to use reactionary speech.

In recent years, many people will write things like "down with the imperialism of so-and-so country" in their notebooks. Gu Yubao wrote them before. He followed Gu Yubao's writings, but split the content into various reactionary speech...