6.10-6.11

Chapter 110 – The President (10)

From the first time he saw Jian Yunxiu, he wanted to take all the good things in the world and bring them to Jian Yunxiu.

And to do so, you need to have money.

Yan Jing Ze subconsciously began to search for the memory left by the original owner—the original owner died two years later. It stands to reason that the original owner should know which stock has earned which fund rose in the past two years. And how the original owner's company fell, the original owner should also know.

However, the memory of the original owner for the next two years is very vague.

He knew what would probably happen in the next two years, and the ones related to Jian Yunxiu were still extraordinarily clear, but those other details were blurry, and there was no way he could make money off those memories.

He probably can only keep his feet on the ground and run his company properly.

Yan Jing worked until two o'clock in the afternoon before he asked Secretary Zhou to bring his lunch. As a result, when he was eating his lunch, Cai Heng, the Old Cai who had been advising him to give up Jian Yunxiu and live a good life with Dong Qinglin, came to see him.

The original owner had a good relationship with this Old Cai... Yan Jing Ze asked Secretary Zhou to bring him in.

"Yan Jing Ze!" Old Cai came in and sat down across from Yan Jing Ze: "You're very good, my phone calls are not answered, my messages are not returned... With that Jian Yunxiu, you don't even want friends anymore?"

While talking, Old Cai tapped his phone on Yan Jing Ze's desk.

Yan Jing Ze's desk is very large and very solid. With such a small movement, the water in the glass on the table did not sway.

Yan Jing Ze ate a big mouthful of rice with a composure.

"Yan Jing Ze!" Old Cai took another shot.

"If your phone breaks, I won't pay," Yan Jing Ze said.

Old Cai: "..."

"Old Cai, I don't understand, why do you always persuade me to be with Dong Qinglin? You like him so much? You can chase him if you like him, I am very supportive!" Yan Jing Ze said helplessly, this person has been persuading him to be with Dong Qinglin...

"Yan Jing Ze, you are crazy, you let me go after your man!"

"Since when is he my man? Jian Yunxiu is my man."

"Yan Jing Ze you are really crazy! What the hell is Jian Yunxiu, let you hollow out your heart and lungs..." Old Cai's words stopped halfway through – Yan Jing Ze's face was just too ugly.

Yan Jing Ze raised his eyes and glanced at Old Cai, with a cold voice: "If you say it again, you will be my enemy in the future."

"Yan Jing Ze, you..." Old Cai looked at Yan Jing Ze speechlessly and flipped out some photos from his phone: "Yan Jing Ze look, look at these photos! New ones came out last night!"

"I know, I let someone delete it." Yan Jing Ze said: "That's not Jian Yunxiu."

"This is not Jian Yunxiu and who is it?" Old Cai said.

"How do I know who he is?" Yan Jing Ze said, "Maybe it's Dong Qinglin."

"Yan Jing Ze, I didn't expect you to be such a person. Dong Qinglin has been with you for two years anyway, so what do you say about him?" Old Cai said.

"Old Cai, did you make a mistake? I have never touched Dong Qinglin," Yan Jing Ze said.

Old Cai was taken aback.