12.16

Chapter 248 – Senior Brother (16)

Demon cultivators do not have much respect for Demon Sovereigns. As long as one has enough strength, any demon cultivator will want to kill the Demon Sovereign so that they can take his spot.

After all, becoming a Demon Sovereign is equivalent to becoming the strongest demon cultivator. Not only can you get the various resources in the hands of the previous Demon Sovereign, but you can also get the tributes sent by various demon cultivator sects.

Who doesn't want such benefits?

When the former Demon Sovereign was in power, many demon cultivators came to challenge him, but they all died in his hands. Now that Su Moxiu is in power, many more people are ready to move.

Especially since Su Moxiu came from the righteous side, everyone was even more dissatisfied with him.

But at this moment, everyone gave up this plan.

This Su Moxiu turned out to be a master of the Mahayana stage!

No wonder the former Demon Sovereign surrendered without a fight!

If they were the former Demon Sovereign, they would surrender too!

Demon cultivators are accustomed to the strong preying on the weak. Except for a small number of people who experience qi deviation, which makes their brains have pits and fearless, most demon cultivators are very aware of the situation.

As long as you are strong enough, others can kneel down immediately when they see you.

At this moment, there was a Spirit Division stage demon cultivator who "plopped" knelt down towards Su Moxiu: "I greet the Demon Sovereign, long live for a thousand years!"

As soon as the man's words fell, there was a flurry of demon cultivators kneeling down, and some of them even looked happy—their Demon Sovereign was so strong, wouldn't he be able to lead them to kill the righteous side and take over the righteous side's territory?

For tens of thousands of years, the demon cultivators have been living in the endless mountains in the northwest. They can't go to those prosperous places with sufficient spiritual energy to enjoy, many people are uncomfortable in their hearts.

In addition, many of the righteous cultivators have enmity with the demonic cultivators, and many of the demonic cultivators also have enmity with the righteous cultivators!

For a while, all kinds of compliments quickly fell on Su Moxiu, everyone began to congratulate Su Moxiu, and there were even some male cultivators who practiced seduction-type cultivation throwing winks towards Su Moxiu.

This is definitely the most beautiful moment in Su Moxiu's life. But Yan Jing Ze who is standing next to him is a little depressed—these people actually want to seduce Su Moxiu in front of him!

But Su Moxiu didn't notice anything, he didn't pay attention to anyone other than Yan Jing Ze at all.

There are a lot of demon cultivators present that he doesn't like and would like to kill, but today is his big day and it's not good to see blood, so he simply doesn't look at them.

Su Moxiu said: "Start the Daoist Couple Ceremony right away!"

After he finished speaking, he looked at Yan Jing Ze.

His expression was cold, but at that moment, there was a clear joy in his eyes, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help hooking up, but after realizing what he had done, he quickly turned his head and stopped looking at Yan Jing Ze.