Arc 10 Demon Sect Leader

Chapter 199 – Demon Sect Leader (1)

Hell Mountain, Demon Sect Headquarters.

The Hell Mountain is majestic and magnificent. The top of the mountain is covered by misty clouds all year round. There are countless ancient trees on the mountain. The scenery is exceptionally good, it doesn't match its name "Hell" at all.

But who let the Demon Sect Headquarters sit at the foot of the mountain? This mountain has also become "Hell Mountain".

The Demon Sect is a demonic sect that everyone has heard of in the martial arts world, and the people here are indeed not good things.

In martial arts world, who doesn't know that if you commit a crime and have nowhere to go, you can go to Hell Mountain to seek refuge in the Demon Sect? Over time, the Demon Sect collected a large group of evildoers for the leader to dispatch, which plagued the entire martial arts world.

In the past few decades, the Demon Sect has become even more rampant.

Many clans and sects in the martial arts world have been exterminated by the Demon Sect, and the righteous martial artists have fought against the Demon Sect several times, but they were all killed by the Demon Sect. And the Demon Sect still shouted that they wanted to "unify the martial arts world".

For a time, everyone in the entire martial arts world was in danger. Many sects secretly formed alliances and wanted to destroy the Demon Sect. They also held a martial arts conference to discuss the matter. As a result, at the martial arts conference, an unknown kid suddenly appeared and revealed some horrifying things.

It turned out that the martial arts leader elected by the sects more than ten years ago was actually in collusion with the Demon Sect. Before, many sects were destroyed, it was he who was rooting out dissidents.

This martial arts leader secretly communicated with the Demon Sect, killing all his competitors. Moreover, he also obtained those competitors' possessions and martial arts secrets. Don't know how comfortable he lived for more than ten years, until this unknown boy appeared. His reputation was ruined, and he finally died in the hands of this nobody.

The name of this nobody is Zhu Lianying. He is the only son of the Zhu family who was "exterminated" by the martial arts leader and Demon Sect a dozen years ago. Back then, his father saved the Left Guardian of the Demon Sect, and then the Left Guardian saved him and raised him secretly.

And now, as a martial arts expert, Zhu Lianying has achieved success in his studies, he has come out to take revenge!

However, Zhu Lianying has just become the leader of martial arts. He was preparing to raise his strength, practice hard to enhance his skills. After that, he was planning to go to the Demon Sect to avenge his family. But unexpectedly, the Demon Sect Leader actually abducted Zhu Lianying's beloved junior brother, Liu Zhiqing.

Upon hearing this news, Zhu Lianying's eyes blazed with anger. He secretly sneaked into the Demon Sect, but found that the Demon Sect Leader, who wears a mask all the time and does not show his true colors, actually fell in love with Liu Zhiqing, and planned to give Liu Zhiqing a love medicine. If you don't vent after taking the medicine, you will explode and die, forcing Liu Zhiqing.

Zhu Lianying secretly changed the medicine with the help of the Left Guardian and some other Demon Sect members who had a good relationship with him, and let the Demon Sect Leader take the medicine himself, and then left with Liu Zhiqing, while secretly vowing that one day he would crush the Demon Sect!

——

When Yan Jing Ze woke up, he felt very hot.

His entire consciousness is not awake, at this moment, he just wants to grab someone and do something urgently.