1.16(extra)

When Jiang Ping Xiu started school, Yan Jing Ze happened to be on a business trip, so he was accompanied by Granny Jiang.

Grandma Jiang was full of interest in the university and when she entered university, she started to marvel.

"Ping Wa, this school is really good."

"Ping Wa, your dormitory is really big!"

"This university is so beautiful!"

...

Grandma Jiang is indescribably happy right now and Jiang Ping Xiu's mood is also the same as her: "Grandma, look at that cafeteria, isn't it huge? Compared to A Uni, it's not much worse."

"Grandma, we'll go to the cafeteria for dinner later."

"Grandma..."

The two of them talked with unspeakable excitement, people around listening to their dialects are speechless. 'Do you have to be so excited?'

Where did this country bumpkin come from?

Jiang Ping Xiu is actually a rich man now.

After Yan Jing Ze's studio earned some money, he would put the money on his card. He has a lot of savings now.

The money had made him restless at first but his mentality gradually adjusted and he didn't spend money so much.

But he is still very economical and the imprints of his poor life from childhood to adulthood are not so easy to dissolve.

More importantly, this money is not earned by him, how can he spend it randomly?

Moreover, how expensive is the house these years! He still wants to save money to buy a house! Thinking this way, their money is not much!

Therefore, in the past three years, Jiang Ping Xiu has not spent much money. Clothes and shoes are all cheap brands and as long as they can be worn, he will not buy new ones.

He and Granny Jiang, both of them, looked nothing fashionable and even spoke a dialect. They were quite eye-catching when walking. After school started, Jiang Ping Xiu introduced himself in front of the class and said where he was born. People in the class thought that Jiang Ping Xiu was quite poor and some people came to ask Jiang Ping Xiu about the situation in the poor county where he was born.

Jiang Ping Xiu said that he is not poor and others do not believe it.

Jiang Ping Xiu didn't say anything after that.

Anyway, he doesn't have much contact with his classmates. He doesn't live in school and he's been very busy lately because Yan Jing Ze asked him to learn to drive.

Not only that, after he moved his hukou to the school, Yan Jing Ze asked him to look for a house. He was planning to buy a house with full payment and write it under his name. It is where the three of them will live in the future.

In addition, he has to take the time to accompany his grandmother.
Freshman students have just been liberated from the college entrance examination. They are generally very interested in club activities and participate in many activities, but Jiang Ping Xiu did not participate.

One is that he wasn't interested and the other is that he doesn't have enough time.

And... he majored in finance and accounting. He planned to go to Yan Jing Ze's company to help Yan Jing Ze manage the money after graduation. He didn't need to participate in various activities to add a few more things to his resume.

What he needs is to study hard, take a few more certifications, and help Yan Jing Ze a lot in the future.

Then, there were rumors in the class that he was working outside to make money to support himself.