12.7

Chapter 239 – Senior Brother (7)

Yan Jing Ze really likes this kind of life. In addition to cultivating every day, he is always with Su Moxiu, and he will also practice his cooking skills... He can live a life like this forever.

The only troublesome thing was that Su Moran came to the door several times, and the divine sense on Su Moran also came to investigate several times.

However, Yan Jing Ze didn't fight with that divine sense, and also didn't pay attention to Su Moran.

To put things in perspective, he can't stand the thought of Su Moxiu getting close to someone he doesn't like and getting ambiguous with them. In this case, he must draw a clear line with Su Moran!

Yan Jing Ze didn't read the message passed by Su Moran and directly ignored it. Su Moran also called him outside the door and he ignored him. Su Moran asked others to come to him... These days, he does not see anyone except Yang Yiming.

Yan Jing Ze even set up a soundproof array outside his yard, so that when Su Moran called him outside, Su Moxiu would not be able to hear him, and he would not be in a bad mood.

As for him... he has a divine sense so he can still know.

Today, Su Moran is here again, but Yan Jing Ze still ignores him, and only concentrates on making food for Su Moxiu.

He has learned to use alchemy furnaces to make a lot of things! He even learned to make roast chicken!

Before, he asked Yang Yiming to buy some killed chickens and froze them on the storage. When needed, he would use one to roast. After several times of roasting, his craftsmanship improved. Su Moxiu ate a lot every time, giving him good face.

Today, Yan Jing Ze made roast chicken again, and after finishing it, he and Su Moxiu had half each.

He is now a Nascent Soul stage cultivator, and he doesn't actually need to eat, but he if doesn't eat the food made by himself and just watch at Su Moxiu eat is a little strange, so he just eats with Su Moxiu.

Although there are impurities in these human foods, just such a little impurity really doesn't affect him much.

The roast chicken was divided and was about to be eaten, when the message from Daoist Spirit Master Qing Yang came suddenly, so Yan Jing Ze went to see him.

Yan Jing Ze didn't want to go—he planned not to go out this year, but this was a message from Daoist Spirit Master Qing Yang...

Su Moxiu didn't let Yan Jing Ze go out before, in fact, he just didn't want Yan Jing Ze to see Su Moran.

He also wanted to know if Yan Jing Ze could really ignore Su Moran for his sake.

As a result, Yan Jing Ze actually ignored Su Moran for a long time.

Su Moxiu even has the illusion that Yan Jing Ze really likes him...

At this time, seeing the message from Master Qing Yang, Su Moxiu said: "Senior Brother, Master is looking for you, you go quickly."

After his accident, Master Qing Yang became very cold, but he did not resent him.

He can understand the attitude of Master Qing Yang.

The Xuan Ming Sect spent a lot of resources in order to train him over the years, and now he suddenly had an accident, those resources are equivalent to being wasted.

Although Master Qing Yang was not good to him, he was not bad either, he actually has some guilt to Master Qing Yang.

"I'll come back as soon as possible." Yan Jing Ze kissed Su Moxiu: "You wait for me at home."