Arc 6 The President

Chapter 101 – The President (1)
The apartment is small but the layout is very cozy.

The interior design is the popular Scandinavian style nowadays. The beige-colored sofa in the living room is not big. There are a few soft pillows on it. Opposite the sofa is a big TV. There are many discs under the TV and also stereos etc. On the wooden shelf next to the TV, a pot of hanging orchids has grown very luxuriantly, hanging down many branches.

Yan Jing Ze woke up on the sofa. This body should have fallen asleep on the sofa before, that's why his body is a little sore.

Where is this?

Yan Jing Ze stood up abruptly and noticed that there was a mirror on the porch next to the living room. He walked over and saw in the mirror a young man with black eye bags under his eyes, wearing a wrinkled suit and looking very drained.

This is not him!

Everything here is just too unfamiliar... So, he has traversed?

Yan Jing Ze felt that he had crossed over, but he did not have the memories of the original owner of the body nor his own before traversing. Everything was vague for him which made him a bit torn.

Well, how did he traverse? Now he does not know anything, what to do?

While he was wondering, Yan Jing Ze's phone rang.

He touched his phone and glanced at it and found that it was after 8 a.m. At the same time, the facial recognition activated and the phone unlocked automatically.

His phone received a message, a person named "Old Cai" sent some photos, and at the end, there is a sentence: "Old Yan, I do not mean to blame you, but... you should not be fooled by Jian Yunxiu, he is not a good thing!"

Who is this Old Cai? Who is Jian Yunxiu?

When Yan Jing Ze clicked on a photo, he saw a blurry photo of a man and a woman entangled together.

Of these two, the man in his early twenties looks pretty good, but the woman is different. This woman is in her forties, and she is a little fat...

This is a rich woman who raised a small fresh meat? This woman is very lucky!

That is, combined with the words sent by that person... Is the man in it Jian Yunxiu? The original owner wouldn't have a relationship with him, right?

That would be disgusting...

Yan Jing Ze began to look through the previous chat records and found that going forward, the original owner had a fight with this person named Old Cai. The cause was that the person named Old Cai sent a video to the original owner with the text: "Yan Jing Ze, your dream lover went to the 'Heaven on Earth' to play and was reported!"

After that, it was the original owner who insisted that Jian Yunxiu was not such a person and would not go to the 'Heaven on Earth'. Old Cai ridiculed the original owner, feeling that the original owner had a bad vision, and the two finally had a fight.

During the period, Old Cai also mentioned another person's name. He told the original owner be nice to a person named Dong Qinglin. Saying that there are very few people like Dong Qinglin who are good to the original owner and let the original owner cherish it.

Yan Jing Ze: "..." He only looked at the chat history with this Old Cai and he was already worried.

The emotional experience of the original owner of this body seems to be very complicated... He doesn't understand anything, can he handle it?