2.11

Chapter Twenty-Eight – Genius Slacker (11)

It took those teachers a lot of talking to convince Father Yan that his son is really smart.

Then, when these teachers were sent away, Father Yan immediately looked at Yan Jing Ze: "You kid, you are so smart, why didn't you want to study hard before?!"

Yan Jing Ze: "..." It really is the 'overindulging' Father Yan who doted on his son, the teachers said so and he actually believed it!
Well, it's not just Father Yan who believes, Mother Yan also believes.

At this time, she gently looked at Yan Jing Ze: "Jing Ze, Mother said that you were smart since you were a kid and your poor grades were all because you refused to learn!"

Yan Jing Ze said: "Zhuang Gaohang said that even if I am at the bottom of the exam, I could still live well in the future, so I didn't study hard."

He spared no effort to kick Zhuang Gaohang in front of his parents.

However, Zhuang Gaohang was not wronged about this pot.

The original owner is really not stupid. His IQ is at least average. He was also very smart when he was a child. He also had a lot of friends because of his lively personality. When he was in elementary school, although he was a little bit mischievous, he only had to study a bit before the exam and could still get a good score.

And because of his active mind, when there are questions on the math test that the teacher didn't teach them and no one else can solve it, the original owner can.

Probably because of this, Zhuang Gaohang was a little jealous, so he began to encourage the original owner to play and instill the idea that studying is useless.

The original owner himself was playful, and Zhuang Gaohang's instigation made him play crazy.

Later on, especially after the third-year high school, the original owner also wanted to work hard so he could go to college with Zhuang Gaohang, but Zhuang Gaohang said they would go abroad anyway, so they didn't need to work hard for the entrance exam.
The original owner himself didn't want to study, so he quit studying happily.

At this moment, Yan Jing Ze said these things to Father Yan and Mother Yan to add fuel to the fire.

Father Yan and Mother Yan hated Zhuang Gaohang even more for a while and recalled the past.

"You are indeed smart since you were a child. When you were only two or three years old, your mother would sing to you and you would hum along after you listened to it a few times and even choreographed dances." Father Yan recalled the past, his face is full of happiness.

Yan Jing Ze: "..." Can a two or three-year-old child who wiggles his buttocks following the song also become evidence of cleverness?

"You're only ten months old, you will recognize people, ask who your mother is, you just point your finger at me and call mother!" Mother Yan is also full of nostalgia, with a gentle expression.

Yan Jing Ze: "..."

This is even more exaggerated! A baby can already recognize everything when he is ten months old! In other words, a ten-month-old child should be able to recognize his mother, right?

"This kid has scored 100 points in the first grade of elementary school several times!"

"At that time, he also got a certificate!"

"In junior high school, this child never memorized the English and Chinese language and always did badly on the tests, but in fact, he always did well in math."

"Yeah, after only a few months of hard work, he was admitted to the No.1 High School!"

...

Yan Jing Ze: "..." The original owner entered the No.1 High School through the back door using money! It was money!