7.3

Chapter 127 – Rogue Scholar (3)
"Master Wei, don't you want to drive Lingxiu away by making this scene today? You don't need to drive us away, we'll go ourselves!" Yan Jing Ze looked at Wei Zhiyuan who was being carried by him: "Don't try to stop us, don't even try to play tricks. The barefooted people are not afraid of wearing shoes. If you make a big fuss, I am not easy to mess with."

The original owner's memories are still rampant in his mind. Yan Jing Ze did not give the middle-aged man in front of him two slaps at this moment, which is already the result of his extreme restraint.

He is indeed not afraid of Wei Zhiyuan... Seeing Wei Zhiyuan staring at him hatefully, Yan Jing Ze leaned forward and said in a low voice: "Master Wei, if you attack me, I will yell everywhere saying that you can't get along with me because you caught me sleeping with your wife."

Yan Jing Ze's words could not be heard by others, but Wei Zhiyuan heard it clearly and his face turned black.

Having a disturbance come to your door, Wei Zhiyuan originally wanted to wait until after today to teach this Yan Jing Ze a good lesson. Although there is no official in his home, he is also just a scholar, but he can deliver a post to the county magistrate of Donggu County. When it comes to dealing with a scoundrel, it is no simpler than that.

But what this bastard just said...

Unless this person can be killed in one go, otherwise others will hear this man's nonsense and eventually make a scene, he will lose all his face!

"Master Wei, take your people away and let us out." Yan Jing Ze said, letting go of Wei Zhiyuan.

Although he was very angry and wanted to hit someone, but he couldn't afford to offend the Wei family.

What's more, they are still Wei Lingxiu's relatives.

Wei Zhiyuan was released by Yan Jing Ze and led the people to walk out, after a few steps, he turned his head again: "Wei Lingxiu, you did such a thing... I don't have you as a son! Today you go out of this door, do not come back!"

Wei Lingxiu's face paled.

These people from the Wei family came huffing and walked out huffing.

Yan Jing Ze looked at Wei Lingxiu: "Those people came to catch the affair in a swarm, obviously they set it up! If they don't care about you, you might as well follow me, I'll cherish you."

Wei Lingxiu nodded with a pale face and immediately two red clouds appeared on his face: "Brother Yan... put on clothes."

When Yan Jing Ze heard him say this, he felt a little cold—he was only wearing a pair of pants!

After finding the original owner's clothes and putting them on, Yan Jing Ze became more embarrassed.

Donggu County is located in a water town in the south of the Yangtze River. There are many rivers and water sources. Everyone is used to bathing. The original owner sweats a lot and has a lot of heat. It is winter, and he washes himself with well water so his body is not dirty.

But he does not love to wash clothes, the clothes on his body are tattered and dirty.

Look at Wei Lingxiu's clean clothes and soft bed...

Yan Jing Ze's heart thudded.

He also said that he would cherish Wei Lingxiu, but how would he cherish him in this situation? His family is poor and penniless!

Thinking of this, Yan Jing Ze was simply struck by five thunderbolts, the whole person was frozen.

Wei Lingxiu had already put on his clothes at this time.