1.8

Yan Jing Ze left the car wash, went to buy some daily necessities at home, and then went to school.

Today is Saturday but the university cafeteria still sells food and those foods are especially cheap.

Yan Jing Ze bought six chicken legs, six large tenderloins, and bought a few kinds of vegetables and two servings of rice, packed them and brought home.

At noon, he and Grandmother Jiang ate chicken leg, large pork meat, some vegetables, and rice. Their bellies were full and round. After eating, he went back and bought some rice noodles and vegetables.

He decided to buy meat dishes from the school in the future, cook the rice and vegetables at home. This way, they can save money and can still eat healthy foods.

In this regard, Grandma Jiang had no other opinion except to think that she was eating too well.

This old lady carrying the name of 'broom star' has always been rejected by people in the village. At this time, she doesn't think that living in a big city was bad. She also doesn't mind being left alone in the house. She just feels that she needs to be careful. There are many things at home she doesn't dare move.
But she learned how to open the TV in her room. Although the old lady couldn't understand Mandarin she wasn't picky at all, she was even watching the advertisements with great interest.

Yan Jing Ze pondered if he could find a way to connect the TV to the internet so that the old lady could watch some funny cartoons or something, such as "Unlucky Bear". You don't need to know Mandarin to be able to understand it. (it's a show like Mr. Bean but with a white bear instead)

In the afternoon, Yan Jing Ze went to the tutoring class and came back after class to have dinner with Grandma Jiang and then went back to the tutoring class again.

At more than nine o'clock in the evening, he stepped on the bicycle again to pick up Jiang Ping Xiu.

This time he didn't carry Jiang Ping Xiu. On the way back, he let Jiang Ping Xiu ride the bicycle while he runs from behind. The twenty-minute ride turned to forty minutes. Jiang Ping Xiu was okay but Yan Jing Ze was covered in sweat from his running.
After his exercise, he was hungry.

It happened that he wanted to make Jiang Ping Xiu fat, so he cooked porridge especially. Yan Jing Ze drank porridge with Jiang Ping Xiu and ate chicken legs. After eating, they took a bath and prepared to sleep.
Before going to bed, Yan Jing Ze took away Jiang Ping Xiu's mobile phone and prevented him from turning on the alarm clock.

Early the next morning, Yan Jing Ze fried the leftover rice yesterday into egg fried rice and also heated the remaining chicken legs and large tenderloins. He also fried some vegetables so that Jiang Ping Xiu was fed enough before going to work.
During this period, Yan Jing Ze also bought a second-hand bicycle.

Starting on Monday, he will go to school and have no time to send Jiang Ping Xiu in the morning. At that time, Jiang Ping Xiu will have to ride his own bicycle.

But in the evening, he can pick up Jiang Ping Xiu and they can talk on the way back together.

Yan Jing Ze's life became stable and the time passed by from the beginning of December to the end of December.

At the end of December, there was Christmas, followed by New Year's Day, and with the fact that it won't be long before a semester ends, the A University organized many activities.
Yan Jing Ze didn't attend, he just prepared some food for Jiang Ping Xiu as a gift on Christmas Day.

After all, he was too busy... he has been busy making money.

Yan Jing Ze felt that before crossing, he must have been a very smart person or just a programmer.