11.2

Chapter 217– Educated Youth (2)

In a very short period of time, all of the past memories of the original owner appeared in Yan Jing Ze's mind. He even learned some of the things that would happen in the future, but those things were more or less blurred, so he couldn't see the details.

Like him, the original owner is also called Yan Jing Ze.

He was born very fortunate, his father is very wealthy, his mother is a university professor. He has older brothers and older sisters, each of them is also very successful.

Since childhood, he has never suffered a little bit. In an era when many people cannot get enough food to eat, he eats and drinks well, and dresses well every day. He has no idea how comfortable his life is.

Of course, he also has shortcomings, he is lazy.

His brothers and sisters are becoming more successful one by one, but he does not want to study, thinking about eating, drinking, and having fun all day long.

He is the youngest child in the family, not only pampered by his parents, but also by his elder brothers and sisters. Everyone thinks that there is nothing wrong with him.

It's not bad to live an ordinary, uneventful life, isn't it?

But the world is unpredictable. Just a few years ago, something happened in his family. His parents and siblings were unable to protect themselves. For his safety, his father contacted an old comrade in arms and planned to send him to a village as an educated youth.

The poorer the place, the better it is to arrange for someone to take care of him sometimes.

But the original owner learned that the mountain was extremely poor and couldn't go out to buy things, so he was immediately reluctant to do go. In desperation, the original owner's father found connections and sent him to Shangmu Village.

One of the original owner's sister-in-law is a person in this neighborhood, saying that the people here are good. The family was supposed to get him a helper, but here, the original owner's father can't find any connections, there is no way to entrust someone to take care of the original owner.

Shangmu Village is really good. The weather here is smooth and rainy. It is a land of fish and rice. As long as the original owner works hard here, he doesn't need to be hungry.

But the original owner... he is not a person who will work hard.

Work is impossible, impossible for a lifetime!

The thing that the original owner is best at is to lie down and wait for someone to bring food and drink to the door.

Unfortunately, the people in Shangmu Village are not his parents, and no one will provide for him.

When the original owner came to Shangmu Village, he brought a lot of money and valuables with him. He did not have a bad life at first, but after the money ran out and his things were sold out, his life became more and more miserable.

He shamelessly went to borrow food and even cheated people to get something to eat.

In the village, he borrowed some rice in the east, borrowed eggs in the west, borrowed from the little girl from the east for some vegetables, and then asked the aunt in the west to help cook it...

In this era of scarce materials, the original owner actually has the ability to borrow from all the people in the village, cheating them all!

The original owner came from a big city. Although the villagers had conflicts with the "street people" in the nearby towns, they admired people in the big city from the bottom of their hearts, and they always felt that the original owner was different.