1.5

Yan Jing Ze knew that Jiang Ping Xiu's grandmother would have an accident one month after the roast duck was sent.

According to the original plot, Jiang Ping Xiu's grandmother accidentally broke her leg while doing farm work. Because it was winter, it became harder for her to stand up. A long time had passed before she was finally discovered.

The old lady was actually not very old, only sixty years old, but she lived a hard life and affected her health. After breaking her leg, she was almost frozen to the ground and naturally fell ill. When Jiang Ping Xiu got the news, he called the original owner but was hung up instead. He could only go back alone to help cure her but in the end, failed.

Because he was worried about her. Jiang Ping Xiu brought the old lady to the city and rented a house to live in. As a result, he became penniless and was unable to pay for the original owner's living expenses on time.

The original owner could actually borrow a few hundred dollars from his classmates or find a part-time job to support himself. But he thought it was too embarrassing to borrow money and was afraid that finding a part-time job will affect his grades. Finally, he went to Jiang Ping Xiu to sleep with him and coaxed him to continue to give him money.

So in the following New Year, 16-year-old Jiang Ping Xiu could only work from morning till evening in a big hotel. He worked alone to make money for two people. In the following years, he did not have any spare time, he made money for the original owner while feeding his grandmother who was disabled and sick.

Grandma Jiang's body also deteriorated after this time. She had appendicitis at the time when the original owner started working and was planning on getting rid of Jiang Ping Xiu.
Appendicitis was a very common disease that can be cured with an operation but the old lady endured the pain secretly. When it was discovered, it was already very serious. The operation costs a lot of money. Jiang Ping Xiu didn't have any savings. Still, at that time, he still had some expectations for the original owner. He foolishly asked the original owner if he could lend him some money.

The original owner was simply too ruthless. He framed Jiang Ping Xiu, saying that he wanted to seduce and entangle himself. He connived with his girlfriend to find someone to interrupt Jiang Ping Xiu's leg to completely get rid of him.

Both Jiang Ping Xiu and his grandmother did not survive.

Yan Jing Ze took a deep breath and worked hard in front of the computer.

The original owner was truly a scum. He felt his anger rising. He could not let things go on like this.

As of now, he was still doing part-time jobs outside of school. After all, it was a stable income. In addition, he had more and more online jobs.

In the beginning, he could only take the simplest jobs, but after learning a lot he could now take some harder jobs. Those harder jobs, he could earn thousands per job.

Of course, it's not that simple to do. During the second week, Yanjing only slept four or five hours a day.

Finally, he had six thousand yuan on hand.

He took the time to find a house. He rented a two-bedroom house on the first floor of an old community near the school at a price of 1,500 yuan per month. He then took a leave from school. On Wednesday night, after finishing his part-time job, he got on the train home.

On Thursday afternoon, Yan Jing Ze, who did not sleep all night, returned to his hometown.

The original owner does not remember the specific day when Grandma Jiang broke her leg, so he can only come back as early as possible.