2.3

Chapter Twenty – Genius Slacker (3)

When Cheng An Xiu came out of the bathroom after washing his face, he noticed that the cream on the cake was splashed everywhere in Yan Jing Ze's room.

What did Yan Jing Ze do?

And...

"What's wrong with your face?" Cheng An Xiu noticed that Yan Jing Ze's face was red, almost bruised.

"Slapped myself a few times to make myself sober." Yan Jing Ze said.

Stay sober? Thinking of what Yan Jing Ze said before while he was in the bathroom, that he wanted to "do things like a beast", Cheng An Xiu's heart beat a little faster. He turned away and said, "Go and wash your face."

"Good!" Yan Jing Ze said, rushing into the bathroom and cleaned himself.

He was very cruel when he smashed himself with cake, not only was there cake on his face but also on his body.

He kind of wanted to take a shower, but he was afraid that Cheng An Xiu would be left alone for too long and let Cheng An Xiu see things he shouldn't see...

Yan Jing Ze just washed and wiped and wiped himself out, and then walked out while taking off his clothes.

After Yan Jing Ze entered the bathroom, Cheng An Xiu looked at Yan Jing Ze's room.

This is a very typical room for boys, with posters of stars posted on the wall, and in the cabinet on one side of the room, there are used items with signatures like basketballs and etc.

However, he didn't have enough time to look around more since Yan Jing Ze, who still had cake on his hair, came out of the bathroom.

He also took off his clothes!

It's winter so even if Yan Jing Ze takes off his shirt he still has some inner clothes, but his pants...

Boys like Yan Jing Ze who want to look cool and don't care about the weather will refuse to wear long trousers even when they are outside, let alone at home!

Yan residence installed floor heating which is very warm and does not need long trousers.

So...

Yan Jing Ze only wore a pair of boxers!

Cheng An Xiu quickly looked away.

Cheng An Xiu looked cold but the original owner had been observing him before and could already perceive some of his emotions from his small movements. And now, Yan Jing Ze is particularly keen on all this.

At this moment, Cheng An Xiu unconsciously pinched the index finger with his thumb which should mean he was a bit embarrassed.

Yan Jing Ze immediately wanted to tease him: "My dear, how is my figure?"

Cheng An Xiu: "..."

"I still have abdominal muscles, would you like to see?" Yan Jing Ze asked again.

Cheng An Xiu's gaze drifted away unconsciously, and then quickly retracted, his brows frowned, and the whole person looked colder.

Although Yan Jing Ze was busy with his clothes, he did not forget to tease Cheng An Xiu but after he changed his clothes, he said solemnly: "An Xiu, I'm really sorry today. There are many people on my side. I can't be alone with you on my birthday, I will ask Uncle Li to take you back and I will see you at school tomorrow."

Cheng An Xiu was a little bit lost but nodded.

Yan Jing Ze saw the loss in his eyes and thought that he had come all the way to send a cake to confess, and in the end, it was completely destroyed. He couldn't help but feel a little distressed.