9.15-9.16

Chapter 191 – Rich Second Generation (15)

Today, Yan Jing Ze had just left his and Lu Jingxiu's home when he received a call from home again, saying that his dad had returned from a business trip and was asked to pick him up.

Although he was anxious to get the evidence, he still had to pick up his father. Yan Jing Ze went to the airport, but by coincidence, the plane was delayed again.

He had a meal at the airport and read a lot of books before he finally saw his father and drove him back home.

As a result, his brother had something to do and would only return in the evening. His father took him directly to the study and asked him about Lu Jingxiu.

Yan Jing Ze: "..." If this continues, he won't have time to go back to clean up his new home!

However, even if he was worried about Lu Jingxiu, Yan Jing Ze still answered his father's question about Lu Jingxiu.

"Dad, I think Lu Jingxiu is much better than Lu Ruiqun. I can look at Lu Ruiqun, that is his blessing, and he even dared to cheat!" Yan Jing Ze said.

Father Yan: "..." Son, are you too confident? How did it become Lu Ruiqun's blessing that you looked at him?

Even if Yan Jing Ze is his own son, Father Yan has to admit that he is not as good as Lu Ruiqun.

However, although his son is a bit stupid and far less knowledgeable than Lu Ruiqun, his son is good, at least not as bad as Lu Ruiqun.

Father Yan said helplessly: "Lu Jingxiu is indeed better than Lu Ruiqun, but you have to pay attention, don't annoy Lu Jingxiu."

After learning that his son had taken a fancy to Lu Jingxiu, he was taken aback.

If his son pestered Lu Jingxiu and made him angry, and ended up working against them... He would want to kill his son!

"Dad, don't worry, since I like him and want to pursue him, it is impossible to annoy him," Yan Jing Ze looked serious.

"Are you sincere?" Father Yan was taken aback. At first, he thought that his son was staring at Lu Jingxiu because he was betrayed by Lu Ruiqun and felt uncomfortable, but now... Does his son really like Lu Jingxiu?

"Of course, it's true!" Yan Jing Ze looked serious: "Dad, I really like Lu Jingxiu."

Father Yan: "..."

At this time, Father Yan was a little worried about his son. Lu Jingxiu was not easy to chase. His son will probably toss for a long time and get nothing in the end.

But even if he doesn't get anything, his son can learn something by following Lu Jingxiu around... Father Yan finally decided not to care about this matter.

After being interrogated by his father, Yan Jing Ze was approached by his own mother and was asked a bunch of things.

Yan Jing Ze still said the same thing—he fell in love with Lu Jingxiu, but he hadn't caught up.

In this situation, Mother Yan had nothing to say but: "Just take your time and chase after him!" It would be strange if her son could catch up with Lu Jingxiu! Anyway, if she were Lu Jingxiu, she would definitely look down on this guy.

"Yeah!" Yan Jing Ze responded and went back to the room to pack his things.

Last time he only brought some clothes to the Lu family's villa. Now it is different, he wants to move all his belongings.

In addition, things related to Lu Ruiqun should also be cleaned up and thrown away.

In the end, Yan Jing Ze threw a lot of things, and packed out two large boxes of things to take to his new home.