11.4

Chapter 219– Educated Youth (4)

"Thank you," Gu Mingxiu said, feeling like his nose was blocked, and his voice was not quite right.

He was really confused.

In just a short time, he experienced an earthquake in his heart, and he was almost shocked silly.

He has always known that his second younger sister likes to take advantage of the public storage.

He felt that this was not good, but other people in the village would do the same, and he didn't know how to teach his second younger sister.

But he really didn't expect that his second younger sister would steal things.

Of course, the most terrifying thing is that his oldest younger brother actually wrote such reactionary words!

Fortunately, Yan educated youth is a good person, and he didn't say anything.

What's more, Yan educated youth is still willing to be friends with him.

The ignorance of the younger siblings and Yan Jing Ze saying that they were friends, mixed together in Gu Mingxiu's mind, making his whole mind a little confused.

Yan Jing Ze can't help but worry when he sees Gu Mingxiu like this.

He wanted Gu Mingxiu to stay away from his younger siblings and stop being so nice to his younger siblings in order to give them a heavy punishment, but this was a bit of a blow to Gu Mingxiu.

Also, he is a traverser, and the original owner himself is a person who does not care about the rules, so he doesn't take those written reactionary words seriously, but at this time, let alone write, some people may be scared just by seeing them.

"Don't worry, it's okay, they are still young, so just teach them well," Yan Jing Ze comforted Gu Mingxiu in a soft voice.

"I don't know how to teach, I promised my mother to take care of them, I..." Gu Mingxiu's voice choked a little and then suddenly stopped.

Gu Mingxiu felt a little weird.

In the past, no matter how miserable he was, no matter how tired he was, he would hold on, but Yan Jing Ze comforted him, and it made him a little bit want to cry.

He is crazy!

"You have me." Yan Jing Ze said: "But there is one thing you have to know, spoiling your son is like killing him."

"What?" Gu Mingxiu was a bit confused.

"It means that spoiling the child is equivalent to harming the child." Yan Jing Ze said: "Look, you give Gu Yubao whatever he wants. The family is so poor and his grades are not good, you still let him go to school, which made him unwilling to do some work even on vacation. Isn't this harming him?"

"It's all my fault......"

"It's not your fault. It's that he doesn't know how to be grateful. There are some people who don't become unscrupulous, even if they are spoiled." Yan Jing Ze said: "But in the future, if there are some delicious food at home, you must not give it to him. You can no longer spoil him."

"Okay." Gu Mingxiu nodded. He will leave the eggs for Yan educated youth to eat tomorrow.

"Actually, your youngest brother, you can't spoil him either," Yan Jing Ze said.

Gu Mingxiu was taken aback.

"Isn't he a little stupid? The more such a child is, the more he must learn the skills to make a living," Yan Jing Ze said.