6.9

Chapter 109 – The President (9)

Jian Yunxiu sneaked upstairs to play the piano, Yan Jing Ze was originally a little angry at Jian Yunxiu for not taking care of his health – it's already 1:00 am!

But Jian Yunxiu looking like this is really too cute!

Yan Jing Ze's anger disappeared for a while and only felt that his heart softened.

But Jian Yunxiu can't just play the piano without sleeping like this... Yan Jing Ze's voice is particularly gentle: "Even if you want to compose for me, you can't stop sleeping..."

"What should I do if I lose my inspiration?" Jian Yunxiu became more justified.

Yan Jing Ze doesn't understand music but hopes that Jian Yunxiu's work and rest can be more regular. Now this thing... "Well, if you don't sleep at night, I won't sleep and stay with you."

Jian Yunxiu glared at Yan Jing Ze – Yan Jing Ze had threatened him with himself, he was angry!

The way Jian Yunxiu glares at people is so beautiful! Yan Jing Ze leaned over and kissed his left cheek: "Yunxiu, your body is very important. You must go to bed early, you know?"

Jian Yunxiu waited for Yan Jing Ze to kiss his right cheek again, then said, "Well then..." Yan Jing Ze kissed him and he suddenly wasn't angry anymore...

"Let's go to bed first, and when we wake up, you can play for a long, long time." Yan Jing Ze took Jian Yunxiu downstairs.

Jian Yunxiu entered his bedroom, and when Yan Jing Ze was about to leave, Jian Yunxiu came out again: "Yan Jing Ze!"

"Is there anything else?" Yan Jing Ze asked.

"You didn't sleep either, Yan Jing Ze! If you were sleeping, how did you know I was upstairs?" Jian Yunxiu's eyes fell on Yan Jing Ze's clothes, a little exasperated: "You haven't changed your clothes either!"

Yan Jing Ze: "......"

When Yan Jing Ze went to catch someone not sleeping and ended up being "caught" by Jian Yunxiu, Dong Qinglin took his cell phone and went to his place with a gloomy face.

In the morning after Yan Jing Ze signed the termination letter, he turned off his phone.

In accordance with the experience of the previous period, Yan Jing Ze will keep calling him, shutting down the phone a hundred times.

But what he didn't expect was that in just half a day, Yan Jing Ze actually came out of the closet online with Jian Yunxiu.

After this happened, he immediately turned on his cell phone, and as a result, there was no call at all from Yan Jing Ze, and there was not even a message.

What exactly is going on?

Tonight, Dong Qinglin made an appointment with Gao Bohao. As a result, when he was eating and playing together, he couldn't help but be distracted because he was thinking about it, which made Gao Bohao upset.

Could it be that Yan Jing Ze is just trying to make him suffer?

Dong Qinglin gathered his mood and opened the door with the key.

As soon as he opened the door, Dong Qinglin felt that something was wrong—someone had been to his house and touched his things!

He quickly turned on the light and entered the house, and then found that his piano had been moved away, and some other musical instruments were gone!

This house is a finely decorated house bought by Yan Jing Ze. The furniture and appliances he bought later are not worth much, but those pianos and instruments are all good things, worth more than one million in total!