8.16-8.17

Chapter 167 – Mine Owner (16)

All the criminal acts committed by some people in the Eighth Legion were made public by the Military Headquarters without any hint of secrecy.

Smuggling, human trafficking, murder of fellow officers...

The fact that Xia Weicheng disappeared and returned has aroused heated discussion on the Internet in the past two days. Some people have picked up the Eighth Legion's inaction after the disappearance of Xia Weicheng and the soldiers under his hands.

But the general public never thought that so many things were involved.

It turns out that Xia Weicheng's disappearance was because he discovered that his colleague had violated the law and was tragically silenced!

Xia Weicheng and his 3,000 soldiers, only a dozen people came back alive in the end... Those people are all elite warriors of the Alliance!

Previously, the general public didn't know the specific reason and only thought that Xia Weicheng's disappearance was due to an accident in the universe. But now, they were suddenly informed that such a thing happened, they all exploded.

"Those people are simply beasts!"

"It's horrible, I didn't think such things would still happen in this day and age!"

"The culprits must be executed!"

"No wonder the Lord Marshal suddenly appeared and Cossack was removed from office, it was because of this!"

......

The information released by the Military Headquarters was investigated by Allen since a long time ago. The content is very detailed and it is especially infuriating. However, the anger of the people is directed at the criminals, not at others.

And there is a reason for that.

First of all, along with this crime information, there was also an apology letter jointly signed by seven legion commanders except Cossack.

The commanders from the first to the seventh all repented in their letters, and they also said that they would remove such a scourge. They have repeatedly assured that the Alliance Army will be the army of all the people.

In this way, everyone will have no ill feelings towards Legions other than the Eighth Legion. As for the Eighth Legion itself...

The Eighth Legion is a unit. Although only a few people do such things, the people don't know it. It is logically easy to hate the whole legion... However, the Eighth Army has Xia Weicheng.

Xia Weicheng also belonged to the Eighth Legion, but was not in collusion, and was almost silenced. Under such circumstances, the people wouldn't be able to knock down the entire Eighth Legion in one stroke.

Moreover, because the military headquarters disclosed some of the experiences of Xia Weicheng and others on that dangerous planet, Xia Weicheng still has a group of fans, and some people think that the Alliance Army is still worthy of trust.

In short, this incident became the biggest news in Capital Star in a very short time, and countless people paid attention to it. Meanwhile, in the school Xia Zixiu attended, those who used to bully Xia Zixiu were already dumbfounded.

Some of them, in fact, are from ordinary families. They squeezed and discredited Xia Zixiu just to please Fu Fei.

But now, Fu Fei's father is in an accident, but Xia Zixiu's father...

According to the news released by the military headquarters, after Xia Zixiu's father experienced this ordeal, his mental power level has risen to S level, and he will be appointed as a Lieutenant General.