12.8-12.9

Chapter 240 – Senior Brother (8)

Su Moran was born again.

He did not have a good life in his last life.

He is a water-wood dual spiritual root, such talent in the cultivation world is not bad, but in the Su family, there is Su Moxiu who was born not long before him, with ice attribute, heavenly spiritual root. Su Moxiu is still more than just talented than him.

Su Moxiu's father and his father are siblings, but their families are very different.

Su Moxiu's father was a Nascent Soul stage cultivator, even Su Moxiu's mother was in the late Golden Core stage. But his father's innate talent was very poor. When he was born, his father was only in the late foundation building stage, and his mother was also only in the foundation building stage.

In the realm of cultivation, there is a world of difference in strength. His father's strength is not enough in front of Su Moxiu's father. The treatment he has received since childhood is a world away from Su Moxiu.

When Su Moxiu grows a little older and reveals his amazing talent, he will be even smaller in front of Su Moxiu.

Moreover, just look at the ancestor of the Su family... This ancestor of the Su family is indifferent even to Su Moxiu's father who is in the Nascent Soul stage, but he smiles every time he sees Su Moxiu, and he personally gives instructions to Su Moxiu's cultivation. The Su family members themselves were reluctant to use all the good things, but they give everything to Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu's mother had a good sister who was married to the Xie family, one of the four largest families in the cultivation world. This person once agreed with Su Moxiu's mother that in the future the children of the two would become Daoist couple. This could be regarded as a marriage between the Xie family and Su family.

Xie Linqi, who had been engaged to Su Moxiu since childhood, was more than twenty years older than them, and was a single spiritual root of fire attribute.

Heavenly spiritual roots are a kind of single-attribute roots, and the quality of the spiritual roots has reached the highest quality, so it can be called Heavenly Spiritual roots.

Xie Linqi is a single-attribute root, whose talent is slightly lower than that of Su Moxiu, but it is not bad. Because of his older age, his strength is even comparable to Su Moxiu.

This is also a talent in the cultivation world, and many people are fond of him, including him.

He liked Xie Linqi so much, but Su Moxiu actually looked down on Xie Linqi and wanted to withdraw from this marriage.

This is marriage alliance, and it cannot be withdrawn. But when Su Moxiu mentioned it, the ancestor of the Su family agreed and planned to withdraw.

God knows how jealous he is!

Xie Linqi was an existence he didn't dare to think about, but he didn't expect him to be rejected by Su Moxiu.

When he learned that Su Moxiu was going to withdraw from the marriage, he finally mustered up the courage to talk to the Su family ancestor about liking Xie Linqi – he wanted to be a Daoist couple with Xie Linqi.

The ancestor of the Su family agreed. However, originally when Su Moxiu and Xie Linqi were engaged to be Daoist couple, the ancestor of the Su family not only requested that the Daoist couple ceremony be held in the Su family's house, but also requested that Su Moxiu live in the Su family's house not to live in the Xie family. But when it became him, the Daoist couple ceremony was directly held in the Xie family.